SAME OLD SCRIPT: Fading Warren Accuses Her Democratic Rivals of ‘Sucking Up to Billionaires’

Originally published at: SAME OLD SCRIPT: Fading Warren Accuses Her Democratic Rivals of ‘Sucking Up to Billionaires’ | Sean Hannity

Rapidly fading presidential hopeful Elizabeth Warren continued to launch attacks against her 2020 rivals Tuesday; accusing fellow Democrats of “sucking up to billionaires” ahead of the New Hampshire primary.

“We’re in 30 states now. Remember, when I made the decision not to spend 70% of my time sucking up to billionaires and corporate executives and lobbyists, and instead to fund my campaign through the grassroots, it gave me a lot more time to do town halls,” said Warren.

“For me, that’s how democracy should work. That’s one of the big questions here: How’s our Democracy going to work going forward? Do you have to suck up to billionaires in order to get the Democrat nomination?” she asked.

2020 Watch-Just Now: ⁦@ewarren⁩ -speaking to reporters while greeting supporters at ⁦@UofNH⁩ -vows she’s in the race for the long haul-says “we’re in 30 states now” Takes shot at rivals for “sucking up to billionaires” #2020Election #FITN #NHpilitics #ElizabethWarren pic.twitter.com/zQaEJ3Hnb2

— Paul Steinhauser (@steinhauserNH1) February 11, 2020

Watch Warren’s comments above.