Russian Interference in 2020 Elections

You should have asked me where I get my information.

That’s completely wrong. They said no American colluded, period. Of course Hillary did, though. Sounds like you are still a media victim.

2 Likes

Barr said this. If you read the report, you find that Barr was not honest in his summary of the report.

So far, it seems that you have gotten your information from people on here that have provided answers to your questions instead of reading it for yourself.

Is there another source of your information?

No, it’s you and your friends. Well done.

That’s the big leftist talking point,and yet they never delivers the magic lines from the report that show he colluded.

I don’t think the left needs proof anymore. Fantasy is reality.

I don’t understand the meaning or relevance of your question?

You were cackling about me waiting on the ad. Are you going to post one?

“I was going to vote for Hillary then saw this Russian ad on Facebook…”

I can’t believe Trump didn’t have ads like that… So effective.

1 Like

We can agree that Barr said that no american colluded. Can you find an instance where Mueller’s report states that? Mueller’s report is based on conspiracy. Barr’s statements are about collusion.

Nice try to turn it around. What else can you do, since you can’t find one line in the report that says Trump collusion.

I have provided you with the information for you to find them for yourself. Why are you so resistant to doing that? I understand that you don’t want to read the Mueller report. You can also find the information from the House report.

How can you have a conspiracy if the conspirators aren’t colluding?

I never claimed there was a line in the report that says Trump colluded. I said there wasn’t a line that stated “no collusion”. That was your claim, “no collusion”.

I’m asking to see one. Here. Not read a story about one.

Do your own work.

col·lu·sion

/kəˈlo͞oZHən/

noun

1. secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.

“the armed forces were working in collusion with drug traffickers”

synonyms: conspiracy, connivance, complicity, intrigue, plotting, secret understanding, collaboration, scheming

“there has been collusion between the security forces and paramilitary groups”

Collusion and Conspiracy are synonyms.

Uh oh.

Poor deluded lefty… The no collusion conclusion has only worsened the delusion.

1 Like

Mind your own business. We aren’t discussing kitchens at Bed, Bath and Beyond.

3 Likes

Good question. I’m not sure you can. My point is that Barr states there is no collusion. The Mueller report specifically states they didn’t address collusion. So, a person that states there was “no collusion” is not getting that from the Mueller report.