Russia is trying to help Bernie Sanders' presidential campaign

Russia, if you’re listening…

News flash…Obama never told Trump.

3 Likes

Not a single comment yet from Trumpers how Russia shouldn’t be doing this

We’re talking about right now today.

Sorry to break up your rather, uh, strenuous circle you had going on there.

2 Likes

We’re talking about 4 years ago.

No we’re not. Story broke that the Russians are trying to influence Bernie and Trump; this is from Trump’s DNI. Bernie said stay the ■■■■ out my Kool Aid, Putin. Trump said it’s not even true.

There we are. I knew I had this one laying around somewhere. lol

putin

2 Likes

We are talking about two different things here.

I’m talking about 3 years ago when Obama didn’t give Trump that intel he needed…instead Obama admin sent in FBI to investigate Trump campaign.

Get with program man.

3 Likes

:man_facepalming:

You guys really just don’t get it do you

Tell me what I’m missing.

This should be good…

That is why the French spell his name “Poutine”.

The French pronunciation of Putin is the same as a word that isn’t used in polite company.

1 Like

Anyone really think the DNC and the other candidates aren’t going to go after Sanders on this news? Literally every pages on my Google news lit up today with “Russia and Sanders”. The DNC are media have been scrambling for weeks on how to get rid of him and now they have been handed a “Golden Ticket” like on Willie Wonka, right now they are singing

I never thought my life could be
Anything but catastrophe
But suddenly I begin to see
A bit of good luck for me

'Cause I’ve got a golden ticket

1 Like

They did.

1 Like

Lets not forget that in this case, people familiar with the matter are illegal leakers, criminals…and that honest people who know the real details cannot discuss them.

2 Likes

Not a single word from Dems about how criminals who had this information and illegally released it for their own purposes shouldn’t be doing this.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Yes they did. I believe the real controversy here was that they withheld specifics that they knew…in particular details of Manafort’s background working with Russian interests in Ukraine…details that might have lead to Trump getting rid of Manafort. There is really little benefit to telling someone “look out for Russians”.

4 Likes

All you need to do is leave out critical information, alter a few documents and there you go…reason enough to spy on Bernie.

3 Likes

Why should the FBI tell Trump, or anyone else, who they have under investigation?

Because the FBI should not have been taking political sides and deciding which major party nominees to make allegations against based on fake dossiers paid for by the other political party.
You can’t withhold information from the Trump campaign about Manafort and then later claim that Trump never should have hired Manafort based on information which they refused to give him.

A political FBI taking political sides between parties is a much greater threat to Democracy than post Soviet Russia.

7 Likes