Russia is trying to help Bernie Sanders' presidential campaign

Are you saying Trump administration briefed Bernie about it?

Hmm…why didn’t Obama FBI and NSA didn’t brief Trump back in 2015/2016?

Oh wait I know…they used that information to spy on Trump.

So right there tells us Trump isn’t another Obama…who would have guessed.

Time to get FISA warrants on some of Bernie campaign advisors and see what’s really going on.

3 Likes

Breaking! New campaign ad on facebooks

Bernie-Sanders-Called-Communist-by-New-York-Post

5 Likes

You guys are hilarious

I think Trump needs to figure out what does Bernie knows and when. I’m sure they can convince FISA courts that Bernie a sleeper agent that was paid off back in 1980’s.

That sure would explain few things.

3 Likes

Call 1-800-Spy-Steele

2 Likes

Yes…we need our top spy agent on this.

What did AOC (code name Dumb Dancer) not know and when did she not know it?

Get me Peter Strzok NOW!

Yes, we need to investigate her dance moves to make sure she isn’t sending out coded signals to other sleeper cells out there.

Peter Strzok should get right on it…oh wait he’s no longer with FBI.

Oh ■■■■ I’m slow.

I’ll take care of that personally.

Why is the Trump Administration so much more courteous and transparent than the previous on these matters? He’s supposed to be a monster.

3 Likes

Using Democrat logic, it is time to call off the 2020 election since Russian interference will invalidate the results.

Perhaps a select group of FBI and State Department officials will have to declare Hilary Clinton as president to “save democracy”. They can rely on objective sources such as CNN and the New York Times.

2 Likes

Bernie handled it the right way, publicly telling Russia to stay the ■■■■ out of American elections.

1 Like

Abuse of power…the most corrupt president in our life time…maybe ever.

1 Like

Well we’re saying that the guy who was fired by Trump for authorizing briefings about Russian interference to Congress did. Not sure if that makes the point you want.

Yeah and…?

Are you saying Trump didn’t?

It’s funny how that’s possible when you don’t have a bunch personal business ties to Russia

Maybe Trump is trying to help get the Bern nominated to make this whole reelection easy on himself!

:scream:

No, he literally just said that it wasn’t even true and did not tell Russia to stay out of it.

Maybe…damn that Trump is one conniving SOB.

1 Like