Rsbn Trump rally live in Cullman Alabama 8/21/2021

Voices against President Trump are voices for depopulation, international corporate control, dictatorship by technocracy, One-World Government, destruction of the greatest obstacle to tyranny in the world, lovers of war and hell itself.

Be gone! Return to the slithering viper’s nest you came from.

Democrats no longer get to declare any event is a super-spreader since they don’t believe in applying those rules to themselves.

Trump is not the person to lead us away from overreach from the progressive left.

1 Like

Then the travesty in Afghanistan IS his fault.

I knew it!

:rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

Trump himself wishes there was someone else to do it.

Even Trump can’t change a cosmic destiny to be the leader.

Yes yes. He can also rewrite the constitution.

There has yet to be any confirmation of a direct link tied to the 158 recent cases and the maskless celebrity attraction that was held at Obama’s Martha’s Vineyard estate.
From the article:

“As of today I haven’t seen any cases linked to the Obama party,” Tisbury health agent and boards of health spokesperson Maura Valley told the Mail.
“We still have contact tracing going on, but I think if there were cases popping up from the party we’d be seeing them already,” she added.

So no evidence that it was a super-spreader event.

Was it good optics? Do you think that type of arrogance helps or hurts vaccination efforts?

Everyone at Obama’s party was vaccinated. What are you talking about?

It was a horrible idea. Even trying to get credit for cutting the guest list in half.
And while the publicized the fact that the guests had to be vaccinated or provide a negative test I have not seen any evidence that they required the same for the folks hired to serve the event. And that in itself is bothersome.

1 Like

The constitution is common sense. When a vicious enemy with no shame or patriotism intervenes in our constitutional system. Then things can be done to reset back to America.

If a person falls down, they have to pick themselves up from the same spot on which they fell. Same goes for the USA.

Silence is violence.

:rofl: No they weren’t.

1 Like
Mod Note

@Scratch You do that again, it’s going to be problematic.

what post is that directed to?

Throwing a rally in a state where the pandemic is going strong is a wonderful idea. What could possibly go wrong?

You forgot chemtrails.

And the implementation of mandatory DNA tests to find those who exist as a result of Demon Sperm.

WW

1 Like

Celebration of Biden winning bashes. Yes, its hard to believe now but there were such things.

2 Likes

Can we execute people on live TV?

That would be cool.

1 Like