Roger Stone arrested

Others would say it’s a nothing burger.

1 Like

I feel like I need to preface this with: I loathe Roger Stone. There, now…

What if he isn’t guilty? Mueller just gave this crazy enough attention to claim victim for the next two decades.

The grand jury had enough to indict.

chances are he plead out like cohen or be found guilty like Manafort.

Allan

Have you read the indictment? Do you think they are charging him with crimes that they don’t have multiple ways of showing his guilt? What is the conviction rate in federal court?

3 Likes

Like Hillary and Benghazi

2 Likes

wish thinking by trump supporters, its okay the first step of grief is denial.

Allan

Nothing berder!

1 Like

Just for fun, Alex Jones and Roger Stone interrupting a Young Turks broadcast from the Republican National Convention in 2016…

What if he is guilty? What if he and Trump cheated to win the presidency?

None. Trumplicans will always stick with him, no matter what he’s done. It will never matter to his hard cores if he literally shoots someone in the middle of fifth avenue.

He knew folks like you well before his campaign started.

3 Likes

Wait what

I remember when the cohen and manafort stuff came out a month or two ago. Trump supporters kept saying nothing to do with Russia. The documents were filled with talk about Russia and trump tower. If it they read them…

Don’t worry about it. Since the FBI’s paychecks are being held hostage by the President, they probably felt…

“Don’t worry about this one Mr. President, it’s on the house.”
.^^^^

1 Like

One has to wonder how CNN happened to be there with camera’s… Thing that make you go…hmmmmm

Our esteemed hosts’s thing is that the treatment of the President and the treatment of Clinton are unequal.

Then something something Bleachbit.

2 Likes

Roger Stone is the kind of guy who might actually enjoy prison. He will be with his people.

1 Like

Forget my early question about a search warrant…

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1088796274931884032

Sarah Sanders is claiming this has nothing to do with the president and the White House. Good grief. And she’s countering CNN looked for information on Wikileaks. “Are they guilty of collusion?”

How many people believe this crap?

About 30%

I’m watching that now. She literally asked CNN if they colluded with Russia