Robert F Kennedy Jr running for President as a Democrat

I’ve not followed the guy very closely, but I do like the things he says about the Neocon swamp and Vaccines…

Check out this tweet:

"Robert F. Kennedy Jr
@RobertKennedyJr

The collapse of U.S. influence over Saudi Arabia and the Kingdom’s new alliances with China and Iran are painful emblems of the abject failure of the Neocon strategy of maintaining U.S. global hegemony with aggressive projections of military power. China has displaced the American Empire by deftly projecting, instead, economic power. Over the past decade, our country has spent trillions bombing roads, ports, bridges, and airports. China spent the equivalent building the same across the developing world. The Ukraine war is the final collapse of the Neocon’s short-lived “American Century.” The Neocon projects in Iraq and Ukraine have cost $8.1 trillion, hollowed out our middle class, made a laughingstock of U.S. military power and moral authority, pushed China and Russia into an invincible alliance, destroyed the dollar as the global currency, cost millions of lives and done nothing to advance democracy or win friendships or influence.
"

Just the kind of change the democrats need. BUt I fear they will come after him, just like Trump!
Watch out Robert. You may have a visit from the FBI real soon !! 50 dem hacks that were once in the FBI or CIA may lie about you and Lesley Stall will chant it to all the fake news junkies.

1 Like

Oh, they can move the post over then. However, Yahoo does not talk about the dem’s neocon foreign policy aggressions in LIbya, Iraq and Ukraine…

1 Like

Finally, just like the libs used to want. :rofl:

1 Like

crime family.

mobsters in poltics

1 Like

Who else do the dems have to run? Are they really going to install Biden again? The entire world knows he’s basically brain dead… But there are no big players on the dem side…

I guess they could try the guy with all the records. Record poverty, record homelessness. Gavin Newsom! Who else is there?

Kennedy is looking surprisingly good in a recent poll:

He’s making some noise, so I looked him up.

Been said in another thread “he has no chance!”

Why not?

1 Like

Let’s give this guy a shot?

By all means, you’re welcome to vote for him.

1 Like

not for covid…

1 Like

What’s wrong with him?

Turns out that wasn’t a big deal after all.

2 Likes

He’s a looney-tune, and has been one publically for a really long time now.

He was an anti-vaxxer back when even you guys thought those people were weird.

1 Like

Bannon’s schoolboy crush?

Makes sense you guys like him.

I am not “you guys.”

Turns out he wasn’t that weird. His green deal seems to fit right in.

:rofl:

Yeah, you are.

Then as I said - by all means, vote for him.

No, I’m not. And you know it.

His greeness is a problem for me.

2 Likes

Absolute nut bag. Very hot wife though, love her.

I see what you did there.