Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Announces Switching to Independent Candidate

Certainly far superior to the one in the WH.

Not that that is a very high bar mind you.

2 Likes

I would be much more at ease with him as CIC than with President AlwaysWrongForeignPolicy.

2 Likes

Maybe he wouldnā€™t be compromised with other countries anyway.

2 Likes

Wait - when did Biden draw a crown?? I missed that oneā€¦

1 Like

most dems disavow this guy and his anti vax crapola.

reps cheer it.

Allan

1 Like

Good.

Then he is the Dems Trump antidote for 2024.

I still like him.

FWIW RFK isnā€™t anti vax.

He asks very good questions about them.

1 Like

What questions does he actually ask?

Does he listen to the answers?

3 Likes

his siblings disown him, thats enough for me.

Allan

Lol Republicans in a panic because they know that Jrā€™s whackadoodle goofballery appeals solely to Magadonia.

Under the bus!

ā€œRonna McDaniel
@GOPChairwoman
Ā·
Oct 9
RFK Jr. cannot hide from his record of endorsing Hillary, supporting the Green New Deal, fighting against the Keystone Pipeline, and praising AOCā€™s tax hikes ā€“ he is your typical liberal and voters wonā€™t be fooled.ā€

3 Likes

you knew that would would happen. it was great when he was a democrat. lol. not so much when third party.

Allan

If you are genuinely interested.

There is a lot more available than this 3 minute clip.

1 Like

Why would anyone be interested in what a grifter has to say on Right Wing Content Creators podcast?

So closedā€¦the mind.

OK then.

RFK Jr isnā€™t anti vax.

1 Like

Lol Steve Bannon didnā€™t think this through very well :joy:

ā€œThe Associated Press
@AP
Ā·
3h
Republicans attacked Robert F. Kennedy Jr. as the anti-vaccine activist launched an independent bid for the White House, reflecting growing concerns on the right that the former Democrat now threatens to take votes from Donald Trump in 2024.ā€

Care so little you had to add that note.

Awesome!

1 Like

I love how Jr is so toxic that his entire campaign was Right Wing Content Creators gushing about how Democrats should vote for this guy wink wink wink :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::wink: :joy:

And now heā€™s gone rogue and Republicans in disarray :joy:

2 Likes

Next up- Tyrus and Greg Gutfeld discuss quantum physics.

3 Likes

Vaccines do not cause autismā€¦ soā€¦

4 Likes

Crowd.

Whatā€™s causing so huge an increase in percentage of population? I used to work at a MRDD facility and we cared for many Autistic adults. Itā€™s a growing industry for those who want to start a facility. Something is causing the increase. I believe itā€™s associated with medicines. It has been suggested it could be the mother taking certain meds while pregnant. I know nurses there who thought it is medically induced somehow.

IF it COULD be that, it COULD be other medsā€¦

1 Like