Riots in England

Are right wing protests also mostly peaceful?

Yes they are. So we good

1 Like

I never will forget the “mostly peaceful” rhetoric with the skyline behind the reporter Blazing Away.

6 Likes

Yeah…it’s their fault when there government refuses to listen to wishes of their people.

3 Likes

The ankle biters nip. Lots of relapsing going on lately. :rofl:

1 Like

There we go. That’s the actual truth

The Rwandan family where the kid comes from were legal immigrants and he was born there

So what would you like the government to do

So the government hasn’t allowed millions of people in that doesn’t share the same values that there people hold?

1 Like

What country values the random murder of 6-7 year olds with a kitchen knife?

What do you think the treatment is for that kid if he did this in Rwanda

Don’t know…but if you protest you’re right wing.

How come we don’t heard about left-wing in England?

We have. They are on sky news right now. The left also protested and rioted when the politicians were caught doing nonsense during covid.

The problem here is that they are attacking the wrong places/people because the internet lied to them.

That they are right wing is irrelevant to that. That they are morons is relevant.

1 Like

Page 6 was google first mention far left…then I typed in far left riots in UK

1 Like

Who cares? This isn’t a reverse internet search. We are discussing what’s happening like right this second

The tit for tat all fun but right now morons are breaking things because they don’t internet good.

Who cares…it proves what I said in which YOU attempt to deny by calling it fairy tails.

Now that I have proven my point who care…is that all YOU got?

Deny what?

That the left riots is wholly irrelevant that this human garbage is rioting right now

You want to change subjects because this is inconvenient for you? this is human garbage burning things because they are anti Muslim and anti immigrant. They don’t represent you. They are not you. Why do need to change subjects so bad?

That UK government uses words like right-wing anytime riots/protest break out while ignoring left-wingers.

That is a fact…backed up by google search.

1 Like

Yeah…it’s always other side fault.

1 Like

Post after post …

Your attempts to re-spin anything said by positions you oppose just makes you sound deeply butthurt.

1 Like

Because they have Nigel farage spewing things. Their right win is not American right wing. The only thing that the two groups share and even that they share barely is immigration

The right here is primarily against illlegal immigrants. The British right is against all foreigners.

OH I see…any time someone speaks out that left doesn’t agree with.

Now I understand.

Did you read the rest of the post?

They are against all immigration. They are not you.