Riley June Williams and the case of the Missing Laptop

She didn’t go to college according to any of the news stories I have read. Which is an even stronger indicator that she would be a trump supporter…as demographics have shown that non college educated women are more likely to favor trump.

I refer to this.

“Perfect demographic”? I’d like to see evidence please.

17% of all voters were 18-29.

Biden won them 55% to 40% I believe.

17% = ~26 million voters (almost the whole state of Florida)

40% of that is ~9 million.

9 million/155 million = 6% chance of any voter being between 18 29 and a Trump voter

:rofl: And there go the goalposts. Come on man!

What next? Not all BLM protesters and supporters are rioters and looters?

How about 18-22?

Are all Trump protestors and supporters insurrectionists?

2 Likes

Agreed, she may be less likely to be a Trump supporter but it certainly by no means rules it out.

Are you sure that math is right?

Agreed, it absolutely does not rule it out. And being where she was doing what she was doing increases the probability significantly.

Of course not. Never said they all were. I know quite a few Trump supporters that never would’ve taken part in that.

As for people reluctant to believe this was done by Trump supporters, I am chalking it up to them being appalled it happened and an inability to understand how people who claim to be like you can be so far outside what you consider normal. Be a lot more disturbing if they identified and agreed with them wouldn’t it?

1 Like

Riley June Williams, a 22-year-old employee of a home health care agency,
I doubt she went to college.

regurgibleat :wink:

1 Like

White male 63. Trumper. Morris county.

Allan

I have a conservative nephew who lives in south Jersey. He tried to tell me he was from the south once lol.

1 Like

If you dispute it… then dispute it. We don’t need 30 posts to figure it out.

1 Like

You know, I’ve watched a lot of televised Prez Trump rallies and a few J’Biden drive in horn honkers. Loads of people at MAGA rallies and a discussion could be held about the lax face covering going on but I don’t ever recall seeing people wearing gas masks, helmets and committing violent acts. The J’Biden horn blowers? Could not really tell, they were in cars. They could have been doing all kinds of stuff!

1 Like

Would a Trump voter or supporter more likely sell this laptop to Russia or the RNC for political favor?

I say the latter.

This thread took a turn to whether she is a Trump supporter or not.

I am more interested in the speculation and motive of the laptop theft.

I appreciate the interest.

1 Like

Good point!