REVOLUTION REVOKED! Bernie Says Liberals Who Don’t Vote for Biden Will Help Re-Elect Trump

Originally published at: REVOLUTION REVOKED! Bernie Says Liberals Who Don’t Vote for Biden Will Help Re-Elect Trump | Sean Hannity

Far-left Senator Bernie Sanders urged his supporters to get behind former Vice President Joe Biden this week; saying it would be “irresponsible” for them to sit-out the 2020 election and help Donald Trump win re-election.

Sanders: Progressives who "sit on their hands" and don't support Biden would enable Trump re-election https://t.co/ZjLmyL7PvZ pic.twitter.com/YgGiOYhrdG

— The Hill (@thehill) April 15, 2020

“Do we be as active as we can in electing Joe Biden and doing everything we can to move Joe and his campaign in a more progressive direction? Or do we choose to sit it out and allow the most dangerous president in modern American history to get reelected?” Sanders asked in an interview with The Associated Press.

“I believe that it’s irresponsible for anybody to say, ‘Well, I disagree with Joe Biden — I disagree with Joe Biden! — and therefore I’m not going to be involved,’” he added.

“If people want to vote for me, we’d appreciate it,” Sanders said. “I think you’re going to see significant movement on the part of the Biden campaign into a more progressive direction on a whole lot of issues.”

Sanders publicly endorsed Biden Monday; effectively ensuring the former Vice President’s path to the party’s nomination this summer.

Read the full report here.

Source: The Hill