Revoke my security clearance, too, Mr. President

good to know, thanks :+1:

You seem to be an expert at shoveling horse manure Scoop, knock yourself out.

Proof?

No, its a stand of solidarity against dishonorable Trump and his politically motivated actions against our intelligence community

You guys need to pick who you defend better. Strzok and now Brennan? You’re just lashing out blindly and that’s why Trump is winning. Stop playing his game and play your own.

You guys? Nah, I am feeling good on this one, I stand with the over 70 intelligence professionals calling this out for what this is a politically motivated sham.

As to Trump winning? Well there a lot of morons out there clearly…

Lets see what happens in November though, if he ( by “he” I mean republicans holding onto both houses) wins then yeah all bets are off

Argumentum ad populum
Argumentum ad verecundiam

Them wanting to keep the clearances is politically motivated.

Strzok is a very bad guy. Brennan was the devil to you guys a few years ago. Do better.

Sure dude…:+1:

We don’t have barns here. You have a lot of them. Along with a lot of manure.

Strzok can’t keep his clearence by law. He got fired. That’s why its weird Trump put Comey and McCabe on his list to strip clearances. They were fired from the FBI. Their clearances have already been revoked.

So weird right?

Their logins remain active?

Sure. Why would they not?

Brennan got fired too.

You think login ids remain in place after you leave government service? What leads you to this conclusion?

Mine did. These people are not considered leaving government service.

So you can just logon to classified info servers and gain access to classified info despite being retired?

All my sources indicate that once you leave govt service you lose access. You retain your clearance but lose access.

Not anymore. I could for several years.

Dude can barely use an iPhone, seems less than plausible.

Brennan was a manager, not a spook. The relevant people still have access to all of the necessary information to make national security decisions.

No they can’t, they aren’t field agents.

They also don’t need an active clearance to discuss what little they know with the current appointees and staff.