Retired Cop shoots man for throwing popcorn at him in theater

A point I had not considered Zan. Thanks for you point of view.

Yes he was…

That’s how you know stand your ground wasn’t in play, if it falls under that, there is no trial.

1 Like

Which means he didn’t “get away” with anything.

1 Like

On a side note…all these tough guys walking around with guns sure seem to be afraid all the time. Seeing how thats the go to reason for them shooting someone.

What a stupid, stupid post. What do they have to be afraid of?

You tell me…Its always “I was in fear of my life” Fear …Truth hurts. Now if this yahoo didnt have a gun on him, he wouldn’t have ■■■■ , he’s a coward hiding behind the gun.

Are you a tough guy?

Never said I was, nor do I act like one…Those that do, generally aren’t. Like those that think they look like one walking around with a pistol on their hip…lol. Frankly I feel sorry for those types.

You’re posting like one.

How do you know what they have on their hip, gazing?

Easy solution, don’t attack people.

1 Like

Another easy solution…Act like you would if you didn’t have a gun to back you up if your mouth overloads your ass.

Put you down for survival of the fittest? It upsets you that women and the elderly can defend themselves?

1 Like

Tough guy?

Do women and the elderly generally go starting trouble and shoot people claiming self defense? Who is it most of the time that does that?

Still operating under the faulty conclusion that his comment warranted a physical response. My response would have been to apologize and put my phone away because, civilized.

Do you think he threw the popcorn because the cop asked nicely?

Certainly possible. But if he didn’t you still don’t have carte blanche to attack someone for being rude

Retired cop.

Who was it in this case?