Responses to the Rittenhouse verdict

Thanks…I m 62 years old…got my first radio job at 17. I ve been talking into a microphone my whole life.

MessNbc, cnn and the rest are now placing the narrative front and center ahead of the truth.

I learned early on whether it’s radio, tv, print, now on line…you owe it to yourself, your viewers listeners and readers, and the subjects of your stories whether you are praising or burying them to get the story right.

The Fake News Cartel got the entire Rittenhouse story wrong…it would appear intentionally. As more information from John Durham comes out they got the entire Steele Dossier Trump Russia collusion story wrong. They got Covington Catholic wrong. How much did they get wrong during covid. They buried legitimate stories about Hunter Biden and his influence peddling and family corruption. How much are they getting wrong in covering Biden wanting trillions of our dollars claiming that program will cost zero dollars. How much have they gotten wrong on purpose…I think it’s a lot. It’s the narrative not the truth with them and I m just begging Americans to reject these frauds.

2 Likes

The corporate media outlets are state-controlled media.

They are our Pravda (= Truth) and Izvestia (= News). The Russians have an old saying that definitely applies to the US media:

In the Truth there is no news, and in the News there is no truth.

2 Likes

The corrupt media could be facing lawsuits from many directions. A Norfolk police officer was fired because he donated to the Rittenhouse defense fund. In addition to suing his employer, he could include the lying media who contributed to his firing.

2 Likes

1 Like

me too!

1 Like

Nadler is a fraud.

1 Like

jesus H these people

executive branch now wants their enforcement arm DOJ to do everything they want.

they really are dictators.

3 Likes

Our fake phony fraud whom very few people approve of Kamala Harris said this.

From foxnews.com

“Vice President Kamala Harris says the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict shows the country has “a lot more to do” to make the criminal justice system “equitable.”
“The verdict really speaks for itself,” the vice president said while traveling in Columbus, Ohio, on Friday following the verdict. Harris, a lawyer and former attorney general of California, said she had questions about the verdict.
“As many of you know, I’ve spent the majority of my career working to make the criminal justice system more equitable, and clearly there’s a lot more to do,” she said.”

The jury did its job and got it right…please oh wise and wonderful veep with your 28% approval…what was inequitable about this verdict?

2 Likes

Remember when clueless Joe said that unlike his predecessor his DOJ would be independent and act with integrity?

Another Biden lie.

3 Likes

yes he did say that.

what a bunch of corrupt lying bastards

well it’s clear democrats dont like any american system if the results dont go their way

my god

2 Likes

And with less deliberation.

And a fine job you do.

What is comforting, at least to me is, the Prosecutor, Tom Hogans, in the Spencer case indicated during closing arguments that Spencer, the Black man, had the opportunity to retreat rather than pull his gun, saying “Shooting an unarmed man on a street when you can retreat is not self-defense,” This is the same kind of crap used by the prosecutor in the Kyle case. The good news is, both juries found that thinking is pure nonsense, and especially when, in both instances, one is being threatened by a crowd, and regardless of race.

JWK

2 Likes

It would appear by the transcripts why this was easy to decide who was the aggressor even the rioters where trying to calm Rosenbaum down seeing the threat.

Screenshot 2021-11-20 122901

2 Likes

In his first interview with the police, Grosskreutz claimed he had dropped his pistol on the ground before the confrontation with Kyle. If there had been no video of him pointing that pistol toward Kyles head as Kyle shot, Grosskreutz lie would have been accepted as established fact by the media.

2 Likes

All of a sudden this group that considers international boundaries as arbitrary markings on a map consider state lines as sacrosanct.

3 Likes

Even CNN s now admitting that it was false that he crossed state lines with the weapon and that he had spent the previous night in Kenosha at his dads house.

Thank you

1 Like

Comical isn’t it!