Requiem For A Q

Holy guacamole!

Just like it was supposed to make people think.

It really is amazing how far some people will go in order to find some sort of meaning in their lives.

To be part of something ā€œimportantā€

Yes, and Trump spoke to his followers in codes tweets filled with Typos.

Iā€™m pretty convinced ā€œQā€ is actually a liberal master troll who pulled one of the internetā€™s greatest con jobs.

3 Likes

Yep. Really. And there are a LOT of these folks here on this very forum, among us. Quite a few names whoā€™ve been here for years that youā€™ve debated at length. Amazing stuff.

I would love for that person to reveal themselves.

It might spur some introspection in those who so willingly believed nonsense.

Ohā€¦ who am I kidding?

2 Likes

Trump has to be the cheer squad too and almost certainly knows it.

Afterall, the MSM is blowing sunshine for the DNC up the skirts of every Leftwinger for free.

Great, now Iā€™m stuck imagining Donald in a cheer outfit and no amount of mind bleach will wipe that clean.

Thatā€™s pretty tame compared to Berke Breathed putting Tip Oā€™Neill in Tu-Tu or me suggesting making terrorist watch Helen Thomas and Henry Waxman reinact the famous beach love scene from From Here to Eternity as a form of interrogation.

And youā€™re welcome . Mwahahahahahah!

im glad i dont know who any of those people are

Some info then, not about what they looked like but observations about their character.

Henry Waxman is still around as a lobbyiest since leaving office early 2015 ā€¦ the sad (for us) fate of way too many Congresscritters as they seek to pony up to a gravy train at our expense that never ends.

Helen Thomas was a liberal journalist who served in the Washington Press corps for years. She was okay. She stayed active in her job till she died a few years ago.

Tip Oā€™Neill was a former speaker of the house. He is notable for many things but for me it was his brashness and sense of invulnerability over saying that the seriousness of the charges, said charges being absurd and not just unsubstantiated, warranted endlessly investigating Republicans. FIY, IIRC the ā€œchargesā€ were that Pappy Bush flew to Paris in an SR-71 to meet with Iranians so they wouldnā€™t release the hostages till after the election.

So no more bread crumbs?

Helen%20Thomas

Funny you post that and then look at the very next post and who did it. Mr.GrassyKnoll himself.

One reason only he did it

The odd part about QA, is itā€™s like white supremacists sites, the left knows way more about it than any right winger I knowā€¦ Also like Pizza gate and Russian face book ads.

It is really the whole of Trump supporters main love of him. They all think they are smartest people in the room when they are usually either dumbest or just blinded by fear of non-white people.

Yes, hilarious they canā€™t keep up with their own PC rulesā€¦

When CEC was only feeding them things like wearing a tan suit is bad or ordering Dijon mustard on burger was bad it was kinda sane. Now with electing a totally nut-job birther nut like Trump the CEC has feed them all this crap that has made it so much more wacko.

2 Likes

Odd you all think playing Mexican music is racist? No wonder when one of your elected candidates calls a Black person a porch monkey you all say it is not racist. You donā€™t understand racism I guess.