Republicans should expand and pack the supreme court

You didn’t know that’s what he does?

Cool come back by the way. I got nothing. You totally burned me. Rad.

Electoral college.

I can hear the violins playing as I read your post.

Beat me to it.

Drats!

I like the way you think.

I know that your only reason for being here is to create content for twitter trolls, but I’ll ask anyway. The OP clearly states that Democrats have been discussing it.

Can you cite the rule that a congressional expansion of the supreme court would violate?

TIA

Oh damn. …

I find it rather disconcerting how rapidly you reached for murder as a solution.

Glad I don’t know you irl.

This would be just astoundingly stupid. Some pundits and activists on twitter have talked about it but there is absolutely zero chance that 50 Democratic Senators would go along with it because they’re ■■■■■■■ who think if they just play fair and stick to traditions they can shame McConnell into doing the same or something.

The absolute only way it will happen is if Republicans do it first so the norm is already kaput.

You’ve gotten four far right justices appointed by popular vote losers including stealing one from Obama and you’ve got time to get one or two more. You really don’t need to flush democratic legitimacy down the toilet any further to stack the court in your favor.

Ah…the move that FDR tried and got shot down for, eh?

Extreme right-wingers like John McCain? I guarantee you if Clinton had won and Rs kept the Senate (the most likely outcome before the Comey letter) that seat would still be open. There was no ■■■■■■■ way McConnell was going to let it be filled since we all know the election year rule was just a BS ad hoc justification.

You tried to google the answer to the question that I posed to calirepub too, I see.

I’ve spent quite a bit of time on political twitter and I’ve never ever seen someone screenshot a Hannity forums post. Nobody’s bothering to troll to “create content” just like nobody would bother paying anyone to post here. The population of forum posters is insignificant.

Really? :thinking: Murder is equal to congressional action.

:thinking:

Wow.

:joy::rofl:

Oh my word that’s funny!

Welk that was stupid. Murder is way worse than packing.

I consider McCain to be an extreme Republican. He’s extremely loyal to the GOP, as evidenced by his participation in the politics you’re describing. He doesn’t get to pretend to be a moderate, sensible maverick after that.

1 Like

If the dems had had the Senate, they would have done the same thing. Especially to Trump.

Yeah.

Because that worked out well when FDR tried it.

But that doesn’t change the fact that libs did try it.

At first if you don’t succeed…

1 Like