Republicans- right this way to leave the sinking SS Trump. Sasse first

Yep, a junior senator looking for attention.

Good. Senators should let a President know when they disagree.

Well, trump wasnā€™t meant to hear this.

I doubt Sasse cares.

Oh no! Itā€™s all over now.

TRUMP/PENCE IN AN INCREDIBLY HISTORIC MASSIVE LANDSLIDE!!!

ā€œIn early 2016, during both major partiesā€™ presidential primary election seasons, Sasse announced that he would not support Republican front-runner Donald Trump should Trump become the partyā€™s nominee; he was the first sitting senator to make such an announcement.[[46]]ā€(Ben Sasse - Wikipedia) S

Sasseā€™s comments about Trumpā€™s performance were just confirmation bias. He had made up his opinion about Trump before Trump had been elected the first time.

1 Like

The majority of voters made up their opinion about Trump before Trump had been elected the first time.

The news isnā€™t that Ben Sasse thinks Trump Is a historically bad president. Heā€™s thought that all along, as has most of America. Itā€™s that heā€™s said it so forcefully <3 weeks from the election. Yes, heā€™s going to keep his seat, but he still has to work with his party. Heā€™s made that more difficult unless heā€™s convinced Trump will lose.

Not a good sign, Trumpies.

To me, Republicans like Ben Sasseā€”whatever heā€™s saying and doing now, and whatever decorative protests heā€™s made along the wayā€”are the worst. Theyā€™ve known better all along and have enabled Trump at almost every key step in his presidency. And if Trump wins, heā€™ll get back to it immediately.

When Ben Sasse tries to lower a lifeboat, the lifeboat should be set on fire immediately.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s just a dumb comment that will hurt him politically because it really is that stupid.

1 Like

I hear what youā€™re saying. I was commenting more on the political calculus behind him excoriating Trump right now. Those were some blistering comments right before heā€™s facing re-election in a deep red state. I think it says something about Republicanā€™s confidence in Trumpā€™s re-election chances.

Oh, I agree with thatā€“on all counts.

Why? Trump has pontificated about the love letters heā€™s exchanged with at least one dictator. Trump wouldnā€™t denounce a white supremacist group during the first debate.

I guess he should stand back and stand by to see whether it hurts him politically.

1 Like

Naw, we know you guys are gonna vote no matter what.

The difference is, we are going to do the same, no matter what.

#eyeontheball

Are they the same pollsters as 2016? :sunglasses:

What question did you ask? How did you ask it? Who did you ask?

1 Like

Yes. Of course. Those who donā€™t learn from history are doomed to repeat it. :roll_eyes:

If you believe thatā€™s what polling is about, you need to go back to square one and understand it better.

You honestly donā€™t think pollsters reviewed their methods, identified why they were off so much, and made adjustments?

The proud boys are men of all races, united in stopping the blatant stupidity that is attempting to tear down the very fabric of our country. They are not promoting white supremacy. Thatā€™s whatā€™s being fed at the sheople troughs and what youā€™re now regurgibleeting but itā€™s an MSM lie.

Nope. I think theyā€™re just as corrupt and want to get paid by those desiring the results pollsters are posting.