Republicans- right this way to leave the sinking SS Trump. Sasse first

Senator Ben Sasse, Republican of Nebraska, berated President Trump in a telephone town hall with constituents on Wednesday, accusing the president of cozying up to dictators and white supremacists, mistreating women and United States allies, and failing to adequately confront the coronavirus pandemic.

“I don’t think the way he’s led through Covid has been reasonable or responsible, or right,” Mr. Sasse said, according to audio obtained by the Washington Examiner.

Yes- this is what they say when they think Trump isn’t listening.

Rexit…

2 Likes

Pretty sure Sasse never boarded the boat to begin with.

5 Likes

Been a good week for President Trump.

He is hitting his campaign stride.

Meanwhile questions on influence and some corona cases circle sleepy Joe.

2 Likes

Speaking for myself, I don’t follow politicians anywhere. Especially disgruntled ones that are throwing political tantrums.

He made fun of seniors on Twitter and begged suburban moms to vote for him. Stellar week for trump.

3 Likes

Only seniors running for President.

Scully stepped in it too.

Trump right again.

Sasse used to be one of my favorite Senators. But if he cannot say this in public, then screw him. He is just as complicit as the rest of them.

4 Likes

He also tweeted several conspiracy stories.

And he’s still behind in the polls. He’s doing great!!!

1 Like

We should all hug a pollster.

1 Like

No thanks. Do you think they are wrong?

So you don’t care that Obama killed seal team six after they killed bin laden’s body double? And you think that reflects poorly on Trump and not you?

3 Likes

Pollsters are hoping to convince Trump voters to stay home.

Different year, same verse.

3 Likes

It is an estimated guess in a fancy package.

Not many days until the election. That’s not much time to rewrite 4 years of appeasin’.

It’s gotta be done, but good lord, it’s like musical chairs. I don’t think many of the current crop of Republicans are gonna be left at the end of it all. And November 3rd is NOT THE END.

3 Likes

No thanks. Socially distancing here.

:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Math and statistics are hard. I know.

2 Likes

Like he said - Trump hittin’ his stride!

Those are easy.

Reading people is difficult.

Y’all banking on this whole “Trump voters lie to pollsters” thing aren’t you?