Republicans Need Not Apply

It turns out that actions have consequences.

I’d also point that you guys not unlike the other side have complained incessantly about the K Street golden parachute for politicians but now that’s it happening to your side, it’s a tragedy.

Have a 22 year old girl investigate them on social media for an hour. Better than the NSA.

5 Likes
Moderator Note

I’m only saying this once, in this thread, because all posters should already be aware of the rules. Talk of Assassination should be avoided even in passing. This isn’t something we even joke about here. The next instance will receive sanction, no questions.

3 Likes

Seriously though, their sleuthing skills do seem to be lacking. The internet I’D the majority of those arrested.

They don’t understand how this stuff works, point blank. They plotted out in the open. It’s also dumb easy to penetrate the Telegram channels that the worst, most organized actors plot the really bad stuff.

1 Like

How can we differentiate a Conservative over. Liberal? Do they go to an interview with a MAGA hat? Sounds like paranoia to me or just another excuse like being a “Forgotten man”

I have a lot of sway over recruitment and I could not careless if you are a con, lib, muslin, Christian or devil worshiper

Here’s an example of what I’m talking about. I have a LinkedIn connection who has been out of work for about 6 months. She is all over FB and LinkedIn with MAGA and every Trump conspiracy out there and frankly looks unstable.

She got a job for what I know is a lot less and she is now commuting M-F from San Antonio TX to Shreveport, LA. That’s like 400 miles one way.

And of course her LinkedIn post was full of yay I got a job Democrat’s are evil Trump Trump Trump MAGA. Just not getting it.

I don’t understand why people advertise politics and work.

2 Likes

I ignore all political related posts on LinkedIn as they are pointless and have no relevance to an individuals capability.

Me neither. I do not discuss politics in any form online except for on this anonymous forum.

Yeah. You know who doesn’t ignore those? Recruiters and HR.

1 Like

Hell if you someone got on all my social media as my friend, they’d only find rap lyrics, movie quotes and jokes. You gotta be stupid to do anything else.

True and that is why I never post that sort of nonsense on LinkedIn. If the resume gets via the algorithm and then HR I worry not if they are a right wing nut or loony left winger but I would object, if hired, if they lied and took time off to attend a riot also IF they brought, by their actions / posts, the company any negative publicity or were dumb enough to wear their company I’d badge and get filmed then their ads would be grass

It should be Trumpers need not apply, Trumpers are a special breed of people and not in a good way

So you are ok with not hiring leftists?

Wow, that is so easy. Are you serious?

Wow. The sheer caucastic entitlement!

You really don’t seem to get it. Imagine everything a person born in 2000 has seen by now. How could they NOT think there has to be a better way?

No, they are 2 forks from the same tree.

They are indoctrinated to think like they do, in our schools who are mostly run by leftists.