Republican Poll Shows Abortion is Driving Voters Towards the Democrats

Says the guy who fabricates lies and can’t get anything straight.

1 Like

Says the guy who always substitutes personal attacks for speaking to the issue at hand.

1 Like

When responding to errors and lies, there is no “issue at hand” other than pointing it out.

I don’t know if it’s intentionality or ignorance.

Google, while a good starting point, usually requires more than a perfunctory search to realize any depth at all.

You really won’t engage with the topic at hand. Your need to keep up nothing but personal invective shows how little you have to contribute to a political discussion.

1 Like

That’s pathetic. Nobody made it about “tHe pOsTeR”

It’s about what the poster posted.

Slavers didn’t believe their slaves were human beings.

Sure doesn’t say much for those particular people!

1 Like

You contradicted what you said. In the same post.

I did. Reply #21. You ignored it.

You build strawman armies then demand they addressed.

2 Likes

They knew they were humans, they denied it.

1 Like

Back to the motte!

Ditto pro-aborts.

5 Likes

Do you have any idea how insulting it is to draw an analogy between Jewish Talmudic scholars and slavers?

1 Like

Good Lord.

straw-men

Believe the science.

The human rights violations are profoundly severe both in slavery and abortion. It doesn’t matter how or why the violator arrived at his opinion of the target.

And I’ll repeat: there is no Jewish law that says someone has to have an abortion. For you to hide behind Jewish phylacteries to make your argument is disgusting.

1 Like

You can repeat your position all you want… but you cannot back it up. Jewish law if clear on the issue of when life begins. I never said Jewish law explicitly referenced abortion so there is no reason for you to claim it does.

But anyone who believes in religious liberty has to respect Jewish views on when life begins. as well as respecting the position in the Hadith, which provides a third view of the matter.

1 Like

We’ll see. There’s a variety of cases on this very point wending their way through the courts right now. I think that I have a pretty good idea what the Supremes will do, but as I say: well see.