Republican Leadership stands down while Biden participates in an invasion of U.S./Mexico border

Keep in mind that Governor DeSantis is going after contractors involved with transporting illegal entrants into Florida. These disloyal scum suckers are having a field day profiting off the Biden Administrations criminal activities at our southern border.

JWK

There is no better way to weaken, subdue and bring to its knees a prosperous and freedom loving country than by flooding it with the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, Covid infected, disabled and criminal populations of other countries.

It’s not a rabbit hole. It’s a pipe dream Was qualified immunity outlawed?

The most corrupt admin ever between 2008 and 2017 and not a single indictment by the greatest president ever…. Inquiring minds and all that.

Hey. Let the Supreme Court decide. The Democrat Party Leadership has been using this tactic for a very long time (pushing the envelope whenever and however they can). I see nothing wrong with doing the same. Why are you so eager to condemn such a tactic being used against the Biden Administration? Thou doth protest too loudly.

JWK

I am not condemning the tactic, i am noting the deminished level of likelihood. Maybe stop ascribing motive. May be?

I am fully aware of your asserted reason (diminished level of likelihood) which suspiciously glosses over the purpose of “pushing the envelope”, and fighting tooth and nail to defeat a tyrant. Perhaps the following will explain why an inch ought never be conceded:

“When a free people submit to oppressive acts, passed in violation of their constitution, for a single day, they have thrown down the palladium of their liberty. Submit to despotism for an hour and you concede the principle. John Adams said, in 1775, Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud. It is the only thing a people determined to be free can do. Republics have often failed, and have been succeeded by the most revolting despotisms; and always it was the voice of timidity, cowardice, or false leaders counseling submission, that led to the final downfall of freedom. It was the cowardice and treachery of the Senate of Rome that allowed the usurper to gain power, inch by inch, to overthrow the Republic. The history of the downfall of Republics is the same in all ages. The first inch that is yielded to despotism __ the first blow, dealt at the Constitution, that is not resisted is the beginning of the end of the nation’s ruin.” __The Old Guard, a monthly journal devoted to the principles of 1776 and 1787.

The Republican Party Leadership has been too willing, for too long, to cower, and delinquent in using every means possible to prevent the destruction of our Country by evil doers. President Trump has been the first President in my lifetime (and I’ll have you know I was delivering ice to people with iceboxes while growing up in NYC) who actually was not afraid to “push the envelope”, so to speak.

JWK

What will it take for American citizens and their families to realize their homeland is under attack?

What will it take for American citizens and their families to realize their homeland is under attack?

1 Like

Like all the people who visit Joe Biden at his multimillion dollar estate? Like all the people who give lib elites money and provide their friends and families lucrative jobs? Like all the people who buy Hunter’s art work? Lib elites love those wealthy powerful business owners! Your not that naive are you?

Did you see the following video in which illegal entrants are being flown to Westchester, New York, and being released into our population?

This transporting of illegal entrants in our country is a criminal act:

8 U.S. Code § 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens

(a)Criminal penalties
(1)
(A)Any person who—

(ii)knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, transports, or moves or attempts to transport or move such alien within the United States by means of transportation or otherwise, in furtherance of such violation of law;

shall be punished as provided in subparagraph (B)… . . . .

It is not that the Biden Administration is merely ignoring the law, his Administration and all of the “contractors” involved, are actually breaking the law and participating in an invasion of the United States of America.

Where is the Republican Party Leadership speaking out against this invasion of our country and calling for the arrest and prosecution of all those involved?

JWK

1 Like

From the NY Post.

This is criminal. All fighting age males. No families.

This invasion is all part of a plan. Have you forgotten the Democrat Party Leadership’s call for a civilian national security force?

JWK

1 Like

Is the Biden Administration, flouting the rule of law?

YES!

See

We have a lawless Administration engaging in an act destructive to the general welfare of the United States and her citizens, and the Republican Leadership is nowhere to be found.

JWK

Oh please please please don’t tell me you believe the Great Reset.

All fighting age males is so Bush era hysteria about refugees.

There is more of that Great Reset garbage.

It is lawlessness under the cover of secrecy.

■■■■ the great reset.

These people serve us. Secrecy will not be tolerated from them.

Phew. Thank you.

JWK

Fighting age. What’s the goal?

Have you forgotten the Democrat Party Leadership’s call for a civilian national security force?

What is such a force needed for other than to enforce the transformation of the United States into a Cuban style dictatorship?

JWK

And what happened with that?