Reports of voter suppression in Virginia

Wait until they figure out CRT isn’t even taught in Virginia schools.

This article from the Fairfax Times says otherwise.

4 Likes

oh i pose no “argument” i just state it as i see it

feel free to change my mind

yes i do. i just tonight. the locals

beyond that it’s a joke. blame democrats, and most republicans save a few. you call these “right wing fanatic whack jobs” when the underage smears dont work

Ummm…the proof is your onus. You’re the one claiming rampant fraud and rigged elections.

man, she even threw in an “advancing Marxist ideology” in the article. On point to keep a targeted reader angry and scared.

1 Like

there is no “onus” on me unless i intend to convince you or make the argument to that end. i have no interest.

i see what i see

That’s an op-Ed

Which at this point is a fair and free election. :us:

everything is nowadays

1 Like

Except when it’s not. But okie.

no need to be so sarcastic

"Fairfax County to release partial county of early in-person ballot count
Fairfax County, which is delayed in reporting its early vote ballots, will release a partial county of their early voter in-person ballot count, a state party official tells Fox News’ Rich Edson.

They have to re-scan a portion of them and will release the portion of what they have completed soon.

Posted by Adam Shaw"

1 Like

right! which is never.

but enough about actual journalism.

It is really simple:

They won, they cheated!!!
We won, fair and honest election!!!

Parties interchangeable

I am thinking if McAulliffe knew the fix was in, he could have afforded to run a clean campaign instead of rolling around in the gutter.

Dems claim voter fraud all the time?

No, they favor voter suppression.

Pull the switch McAuliffe, things aren’t looking great and there’s no time like fraud time to fraud things up.

They do? I’m not saying Dems don’t complain when they lose, but saying it’s on the same level as cons is ridiculous. Have we forgotten about the big lie? Literally a third of Republican voters don’t even trust elections anymore.