REPORT: Vermont Bill Would Permit ‘Abortion for Any Reason’ Until ‘Point of Birth’

Originally published at: REPORT: Vermont Bill Would Permit ‘Abortion for Any Reason’ Until ‘Point of Birth’ | Sean Hannity

Vermont lawmakers followed their counterparts in New York and Virginia this week; pushing for new legislation that would permit an abortion for “any reason” until the “point of birth.”

“The right to abortion bill, which has 91 co-sponsors, goes beyond the scope of Roe v. Wade, which protects a fetus that can survive outside the mother’s womb. In Vermont, an abortion could be performed up until the point of birth for any reason,” reports Fox News.

“I think it’s completely dangerous, irresponsible, poorly written and should be voted down,” said one pro-life activist.

The legislation was partially drafted by Planned Parenthood, the largest abortion provider in the United States.

“Legislators did come to us to ask us for our opinions and for our input on the bill, and I think that’s because they see us as experts. We are experts in this field and in the area of reproductive rights,” said Lucy Leriche of Planned Parenthood of Northern New England.

Read the full report at Fox News.

Planned Parenthood enjoys murdering innocent babies before they ever get
a chance at life, and they harvest their parts for Science.

I wonder what those babies would say to Democrat Politicians?

Please, Please, just give me a chance? Is something to the effect I would think.

And also they might ask Why? Why do you want to kill me? What did the “babies”
ever do to the Democrat Politicians?