REPORT: Lisa Page and Rosenstein Discussed Special Counsel, Recording the President

Originally published at: REPORT: Lisa Page and Rosenstein Discussed Special Counsel, Recording the President | Sean Hannity

A bombshell report from Fox News released Friday claims Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and FBI lawyer Lisa Page discussed the appointment of a special counsel to investigate Russia collusion.

“Fox News has learned a key meeting took place on May 16, 2017 at Justice Department headquarters. During the meeting, the subject arose of the possibility of appointing a special counsel to investigate Russia election meddling, according to a source. Several people were in the room, including McCabe and former FBI counsel Lisa Page. Robert Mueller was appointed as special counsel the next day,” writes Fox News.

“I remember this meeting and remember the wire comment,” a source who was in the room told Fox News. “The statement was sarcastic and was never discussed with any intention of recording a conversation with the president.”

Rosenstein vehemently denies the allegations, saying “The New York Times’s story is inaccurate and factually incorrect.”

Read the full report at Fox News.

This isn’t good…not good at all if true.

Rod “The Weasel” Rosenstein is the problem behind it all. The Weasel needs to be indicted.

Indicted for what?

Remember that threads on old forum?

Rod “The Weasel” Rosenstein.

Seems I was right when I called it year and half ago.

Who put The Weasel into that position?

The Weasel put himself into that position.

Why…you want to blame someone else for his corruption?

I wondering if Session found his balls yet?

That doesn’t make any sense.

He can’t handle the answer. I’m laughing my ass off.

No. But then again, he’s another trump hire. His mushroom is getting smoked by his own people.

1 Like