REPORT: James Comey ‘CONSULTED’ with Mueller Team Over Russia TESTIMONY

Exactly but they also live in a conspiracy world

If a witness were to consult with Trump to get an update on the facts before testifying about the firing of Comey, would you wonder why that would be some sort of issue?

Of course. But that is comparing apples and hand grenades. Consulting with the Special Counsel over what he should be allowed to publicly reveal or not, due to the ongoing investigation is a far cry from witness tampering.

1 Like

i find this side of the new board really funny.
the OP (hannity, i guess) posts something and people in his own house are like “so…?”
funny

Well, been nice knowing you.

1 Like

And I think I messed up my last post - dang, we need the ability to edit…

So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, good night
I hate to go and leave this pretty sight
So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, adieu
Adieu, adieu, to yieu and yieu and yieu

2 Likes

senpai-kohai

What who should be allowed to reveal?

Comey in public testimony. As opposed to private testimony as a result of the ongoing investigation being led by the DOJ through the appointment of Mueller.

Got to tell you - I can’t imagine why Mueller would be talking to Comey in relation to the Russia investigation when Trump said he fired Comey as a result of “the Russia thing.” Nope - can’t imagine the connection…

1 Like

There is no issue at all with Comey talking with Mueller. But you know that.

Ah. Thanks. I’m not sure I buy that, but I understand.

1 Like

Why would a fired FBI director get to talk to Muller? Why would he need too? Was he looking for a new assignment?

Seriously? Trump gave “the Russia thing” as the reason for Comey’s firing, and you ask why Mueller might want to talk to the guy that got fired for the thing he is investigating??

Do you guys ever listen to yourselves?