REPORT: Barack Obama Called Trump a ‘CARTOON’ After 2016 Election

Originally published at: REPORT: Barack Obama Called Trump a ‘CARTOON’ After 2016 Election | Sean Hannity

Former President Barack Obama reportedly called Donald Trump a “cartoon” after his stunning 2016 victory, according to a new tell-all memoir from a longtime Obama insider.

The book, ‘The World as It Is,’ is written by former top aide Ben Rhodes and sheds new light on Obama’s immediate reaction upon learning Hillary Clinton would not continue his legacy; allegedly asking those closest to him, “What if we were wrong?”

"Maybe this is what people want. I’ve got the economy set up well for him. No facts. No consequences. They can just have a cartoon,” he said. "We’re about to find out just how resilient our institutions are, at home and around the world.”

“Maybe we pushed too far. Maybe people just want to fall back into their tribe,” Obama added.

Insiders claim the President was largely blind-sided by the stinging loss, with polls predicting Hillary defeating Trump by 332 electoral votes to 206.

h/t The Hill

Does Obama’s temperature ever rise above 0°C? “Cartoon?” Is far too nice.

2 Likes

Obama…the lost decade.

2 Likes

Don’t talk that way about the bad, sick Obama, who is literally the founder of ISIS, and who (because he was not born in the US) was an illegal usurper and illegitimate president.

2 Likes

Obama’s only contribution to “set up” the economy was being so anti-business that business investment stopped until Trump came along. With Trump’s arrival, it signaled the start of investment and the rapid growth of the economy.

I had hopes that Obama would have been able to improve race relations in the country. What is this legacy he is talking about? He represents eight wasted years in my opinion.

1 Like