Reparations, the big freaken lie!

Yes. Yes I am.

Then congrats…no federal taxes for you!

Scots, slaves of englishmen. We have to pay some taxes.

Are you kidding me! There would be outrage in this diverse country where a good portion of citizenry are legal immigrants who had nothing to do with slavery and most came to this country to flee from oppression and tyranny themselves.

It’s bad enough that liberal Democrats give illegal aliens “special” rights that Americans don’t get, like sanctuary cities, but it would be too much to impose reparations on the taxpayers, it’s not going to happen without resistance, I’ll tell you that! I won’t pay it as my ancestors came to this country in the early 1900’s more then half a century after the Civil War.

The government had everything to do with slavery and Jim crow laws.

The concept of Reparation is a little mixed I don’t think they should just hand out money, the best solution would be a tax credit for anyone who can prove their ancestors were a slave.

I’m non status so I have to pay taxes, but I can don’t need to apply for hunting or fishing quotas.

I would love to have my familes multi-million dollar beach front property back, we use to own a nice fishing post on lake Huron till the government stole it and sold it.

but that will never happen.

What was going on in the early 1900’s? Google it…

I think a very high price was already paid with Union lives

Fredericksburg. Bull Run

3 Likes

Reparations are somewhat silly.

:roll_eyes::woman_shrugging:

Horseless Carriages.

Ah come on Roxie… what was going on with black people between 1865 and 1965?

That’s it and in a timely manner. Actual slaves were still alive.

I find it interesting that libs demand that nonslave owners be compelled to pay “reparations” to non slaves. :thinking:

Im a Lib. 360,222 Union Lives spent kicking the Souths ass hard. To me thats paid in full. Driving president Jeff Davis to wear a dress trying to escape. Priceless

It would be paid in full had post war reconstruction been done correctly and the ensuing 100 years not been spent preventing blacks from accumulating generational wealth and prosperity, getting proper educations and becoming full fledged citizens with their rights fully protected as vigorously as the rights of everybody else.

Do that and watch millions of white Americans refuse to pay their taxes. What will the government do when that happens? Put millions in jail?

I thought you said millions of white Americans don’t pay any taxes anyway.

Ohhh threats… white people trying to control the narrative again… color me surprised.

2 Likes