Rep. Jim Jordan denies any knowledge of sexual abuse or misconduct, eye-witnesses say he directly witnessed it

It’s a depressing response for sure.

But also a common one in abuse cases, historically.

She was asking for it, must be lying for attention etc etc.

Dammit! Beat me to it, was just about to post this.

I don’t think anyone knows how they’d react to that situation till they were in it.

And, again, these sociopaths seem to have a knack for child profiling. And for surviving in positions of power.

True. But to take this stance all because of a stupid politician is beyond my comprehension. These guys are a dime a dozen. It’s weird to me.

Child rape?

He’s one of their folk heroes.

The first rule of Republican sexual abuse scandals: it’s never sexual abuse if performed by a Republican or a Republican associate. The victim either asked for it or is a liar.

Yeah the Dr wasn’t just masturbating in the shower.

Pedophile?

I think you’re being too kind

1 Like

Apparently…collage wrestlers are little children.
Meanwhile no other coaches seen anything themselves. Or at least none of them step forward.

14 years old young enough?

A college wrestler at Ohio State is 14?

Sexual assault is okay if the victim isn’t a child?

I dunno, if it’s anything like severe physical abuse, leaving that person with absolutely no doubt that you will kill them if it happens again will generally get them to back off.

“DiSabato later said his first interaction with Strauss was when he was a 14-year-old. Strauss, he said, was conducting research on body fat and high school wrestlers, and DiSabato was a subject.
The body fat test included a genital exam, something “I know (now) to be unnecessary,” DiSabato said.”

Might wanna Google this.

Timing is very suspect in my opinion. Having said that, timing is irrelevant and if any of this is true Jim Jordan needs to be tossed out into the pile of waist that holds the likes of Joe Paterno, Denny Hassert, Larry Craig, Anthony Weiner, Harvey Weinstein…etc!

True. But you’d think human decency would supersede tribalism. Obviously not for some.

I’ll take your word for it. I only read the article in the OP.