Remember When $2 Gas was Mocked?

Is it a surprise that Trump supporters don’t understand the relationship between economic factors and the price of gas nationally?

No. Not one bit.

I’m not a Trump supporter. Explain it to me please. In your own words.

Is this a game?

Are we supposed to guess who this person is?

The eyes are a little unsettling.

Remember we cant punish Saudi Arabia cuz they keep oil low. Good job helping people be excited about low oil prices. You’re doing a good job.

Pennsylvania has the highest gasoline taxes in the country, yet I paid just $2.43 a gallon for a recent fill up.

Virginia normally has prices that are much lower than those in PA. Sure enough some prices in Virginia are less than $2/gallon:

Crude oil prices have crashed from $85 to less than $60/barrel since the beginning of October; it will take a while for gasoline prices to fully reflect that change.

Well, if you include States which pile on the taxes in their spend lust…

Texas taxes too much but we’re under two hereabouts.

Not good for oil field workers.

They’ll have to cut production.

I just wish the fuel taxes actually went to what they are supposed to here. There’s absolutely no way they are using it for road maintenance considering the condition of Mississippi’s roads.

Back in the day Burke Brethed, author/artist behind Bloom County, had revealed that Elvis had faked his death to work on a road crew because he could get paid to stand around drinking coffee and eating donuts.