Remember When $2 Gas was Mocked?

Filled up for 2.13 today.

Huh? She was obviously talking about GOP policies to get elected, saying they’d get gas prices down to 2 bucks. Part if their policy was a hardline on Iran. Obama won 2012, secured Iran nuclear deal and prices got to $2. Sge wasnt right in the slightest, unless you’re going to think she was just making generalized, non partisan, macroeconomic predictions.

Wonder if this thread will have the same legs at 7.60 a gallon

1 Like

Just a reminder in case anyone missed you sharing this tweet earlier. If anyone didn’t see it, this is from 2015 when were still saying “President Obama” and got cheap gas without Bachmann’s help.

Are we headed into a Dangerous December?

1 Like

Maybe the Most Dangerous December

And when the countless threads blasted Obama, did any of the Republican posters chime in a bout excluding tax?

Nope.

And I can guarantee that Maniac Michelle didn’t add the tax caveat. She’ll still wrong.

1 Like

When did Michele Bachman become potus?

I’m not excluding tax.

sigh…

pause

heavy sigh…

$2.77 lowest in the area today.

It’s not even close to $2 here either… what is this guy talking about?

This is a picture I took in my rural town 3 years and 6 days ago (November 2015). I took a few gas price pictures around that time after all the OMG OBAMA GAS PRICES furor.

I forgot to thank President Bachmann :sob:

What’s great about this thread is the attempt to exonerate Trump’s corruption is to use a gas victory that is still below something Obama did three years ago.

I’m happy to have cheap Gas. Trump should still be in jail.

1 Like

This thread had nothing to do with Trump.

This thread is about an alternate timeline where Michelle Bachmann becomes president, drill baby drills, and gas prices get below $2/gallon.

It’s okay. You guys are having a bad week.

1 Like

I don’t think anyone can argue that America wouldn’t be a better place if Michelle Bachmann had been elected President instead of that filthy dem.

2e4792283e150ce5d4a02e76e68dbea329302482