Release of PPP loan recipients data reveals many loans benefited Kushner and Trump

Makes no since. He is still a business man. He will know if it benefits him or not whether or not he is actively running the business or not. I can understand stocks and bonds, he won’t know were they are invested. But pretty sure he knows Trump tower is still there and still has tenants.

NBC or whatever makes a huge deal over details of how billions of dollars is handed out, finding complaints with cherry picked examples.
In the meantime, Yahoo News headline is about how the delay in handing out billions of more dollars is hurting “ordinary Americans”.
NYTs and Yahoo “News” won, but the mindless Trump hate just keeps pouring out.

No doubt it’s still harder with the type of business, but it would be better I think.

There are many mom and pop shops that would love the slice. It may be miniscule or insignificant to you or the elites. But to some, it is a big deal.

Fair enough, thanks

4.9 mil business got loans. Only 700k was over $150k. That is a lot of mom and pop mixed in there including me. Once again why just because they rent from Trump or others should they be disqualified?

Why is it a big deal? Should those small businesses be allowed to go under due to COVID just because they rent from Kushners or Trumps? How do you believe that would be fair?

Well it appears the “cover up” wasn’t carried out very well wasn’t it?

Oh, but it was. Months of FOIA requests before the info was made public.

Tom Brady