Record income tax collections continue

I am very sure Trump paid hookers to pee on the bed Obama slept in. Completely jives with what we know about his personality.

Uh. Context. Compare wage increase to inflation.

Social Security/FICA taxes were not cut, so why should they pay for the taxes that were cut?

Iā€™m happy that the morons have one last shred of data to cling to.

Even after a large Tax cutā€¦

???..They donā€™t. Iā€™m not real sure what you meanā€¦

Ha ha. You think Cratic cares that his headline is false.

If inflation is less than 2%, there is almost no inflationā€¦lol!

All your data is proving is the tax cuts were skewed heavily toward corps and high income wall streeters whoā€™s incomes count as corporate earnings.

Thatā€™s all.

And re: your claim that in 3 years corp taxes will be at pre-cut levelsā€¦that would take about a 50% increase in corporate profit. Thatā€™s not going to happen.

Itā€™s not falseā€¦ Income tax are coming in at record pace after the tax cut. I imagine payroll taxes are alsoā€¦

Or more corporations payingā€¦

I used to think you libs knew a lot about the economyā€¦

Jobs up
Wages up
Manufacturing up

Lots more than one shred. Morons canā€™t learn from factsā€¦

Ok.

Itā€™s false.

For the second quarter. Thatā€™s not the effect of inflation, itā€™s the effect of so many returning to entry level jobs.

See, if you get a lot of new hires at entry wages, it lowers the average wage, but itā€™s a sign of a great economy.

Letā€™s see what happened in the 3rd quarter. 4th quarter may see average wage drops too as so many temps work for Christmasā€¦

I bet Christmas is massive this yearā€¦

Sorry but your imagination is irrelevant,

Not according to some quantum mechanics, But I think there is a better explanation for the out come of the double split experimentā€¦

Are you implying he ever did? :grin:

We have to have record income tax receipts from individuals to make up for the losses in corporate receipts.