Record income tax collections continue

Trump isn’t running in the mid-terms.

Of course, you just have to adjust the Fletcher Graph to reflect the offset interval spike. Obviously.

(See? I can make up things too.)

. Return on corp investments takes time.

Lol. You don’t know what you are talking about.

LOL… Yes, I do. It’s obvious, in fact.

Trump makin’ it RAIN!!!

Making it rain golden showers.

Odd, how dems have this thing about golden showers. They put into the fake dossier. It must be a big party thing in for leftist Hollywood and DC considering their obsession with it.

How much time? Seriously, give a definite time frame in which we should see it.

Let me answer. Just enough time for Republicans to lose control so this can all be blamed on Democrats.

Because there is absolutely no way that anyone can imagine that Trump would do such a thing, right?

At what point do you think the corporate tax receipts will return to what they were? Let me give you a hint… the answer is never. Corporate tax receipts were down about 30% this year.

Right now, personal income taxes are making up for part of the losses tax receipts from corporations. This should give you a clear indication of who benefited most from the tax cuts.

1 Like

I should clarify that I’m saying corporate tax receipts will not make up the percentage of income that it did before the tax cuts.

Right… It’s silly. Stupid in fact.

Even if corp taxes do return to the same amount collected, because of the increased pay and number of jobs employee are getting we can expect income tax receipts to keep at record pace.

But, about 3 years into the tax cuts, I bet we see more corp tax receipts.

Big increase in manufacturing jobs,

Record number of job openings

Trump is Cool…

Inflation higher that wage increases and huge deficits. I hope the economy doesn’t hit a bump or we’re really screwed.

Super cool…

What’s the current inflation rate?

Trump is not willing to cut entitlements like SS and medicare, so we have the deficits that have been predicted for decades.

Looks like inflation is down…

U.S. Inflation Rate History and Forecast

Year Inflation Rate YOY Events Affecting Inflation
2015 0.7% Deflation in oil and gas prices
2016 2.1%
2017 2.1% Core inflation rate 1.8%. The current rate is updated monthly.
2018 1.9% Forecast. Core rate 1.9 %

From Google…

Income tax collections go up almost every year. So much for that meme.