Read the opinion: Federal judge dismisses Trump campaign lawsuit in Pennsylvania

Of what relevance is the kind of sex he has to the soundness of his rulings?

1 Like

:roll_eyes: .

Lol now Trump’s lawyers are attacking Kelly Loeffler as she prepares to defend her Senate seat. Lolololol

They’re really gonna do it. We’re still three weeks from Trump having lost irrefutably.

1 Like

Trump is really gonna take down his own Senate candidate to lie about an election he got trounced in. Lol

Good.

Exactly. Means nothing till it hit’s the SC.

What’s the rush? Libs fought the Trump presidency for 4 years.

Also if the cheating isn’t sorted out libs will continue cheating at every opportunity starting with the GA senate races.

Trump should be focused on the economy.

Election cheating was done legally enough to thwart scrutiny. You know…the virus justified mail in ballots. No fight to make now.

Allowing more people to vote is cheating!!!

@Safiel - do you happen to know Kit Conner or Kevin Brobson?

Wait…what?

tenor

5 Likes

Freudian slip?

I have met Kit Conner, but don’t know him beyond the level of mere acquaintance. I have never met Kevin Brobson.

And it means nothing even then, the Justices will clearly decline to hear such a case. The Supreme Court does not waste its time on trivial foolishness.

I was just curious. They’re part of my social circle.

The extended Brann family have been long time friends of my own extended family. Matt and I are only a couple of years apart in age and I have known him since childhood.

The trump campaign needs to give up. They LOST. GET THE ■■■■ OVER IT.

Joe Biden will be the next president of the USA come January 20.

Of all the things I’ve read about trump, whenever he doesn’t approve of the outcome, he sues.

3 Likes

Very cool. I’ve gotten to know Tony Aliano and Dave Thomas quite well too. An article from a few years ago.

No it wasn’t. Did you miss the hundreds of sworn affidavids?

There’s no rush.

They didn’t accept the Trump presidency for the full 4 years plus playing nice with libs earns one nothing. Zero.

Take it to the SC and let them decide.

Great. Please keep attacking Loeffler and Perdue. Encourage your voters to boycott the January 5th runoff.

2 Likes