RCP has Texas as even for Biden/Trump. What the Hell?

Tell RCP, it came from their website… and notice I put the little ~ in front of 30 days, that means ABOUT 30 days out.

This reminds me of discussion I’ve been witnessing of late on whether or not women defecate.

“Everybody poops”.
“Yeah, but do girls ?”

It was off, and in some cases by a lot. Whatever the reasonings were, pollsters were forced to revamp their polling stats and formulas.

I did go to RCP, each state, and used the graphs from one month out.

I don’t know if they were. I posted this article in another thread.

Very long article but here’s the gist:

Well, that’s progress.

Are you Charlie Sheen or Emilio Estevez?

“That was then, This is now”

Get away from those people.

No way dude, I like women

Well…here’s the thing…when I get a polling phone call…I tell them Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump. and I have no intention of voting for Trump.

LOL…It’s hysterical…

I really think that all campaigns are doing a lot more due diligence and internal polling interpretation. Am I saying she is wrong and that Trump supporters are being undercounted? No. And I certainly do not count Trump out. There’s plenty of convas to paint in the next 4 months. Biden’s campaign cannot get lazy and assume that they are going to coast to a victory.

You are tik tokking them.
Trump’s gonna be mad at you. :wink:

2 Likes

Full disclosure, let’s go to exactly October 8th. . .

I know I know…He’s already mad at me because I wear a facemask.

Do you have one of these for final polling before the election ?

Trump wins in Louisiana. But at least I can vote by mail. Far out.

PA was Clinton +2.1 last poll before election.

Again, I grabbed data from their site about a month out… my numbers were originally from RCP but some of my links aren’t good anymore. They were more than just Trump -vs- Clinton which is what’s present there now.

Here’s the link that I used for PA.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/pa/pennsylvania_trump_vs_clinton-5633.html

Eleventy dimensional.

2 Likes