Racism and Students

you just dont want to stay on this topic huh?

wonder why

Oh so now those 800k cases of racism are due to CRT? :rofl:

Can’t possibly just be that many racist kids who were taught by racist parents to be racists.

I wonder why you (c) never asked “how many” on other topics like the ones I mentioned.

i doubt that. you would have asked in that thread if you really “wondered”

this is just a desperate deflection

cnn is careful to avoid mentioning how few people are doing this per school

they need you to think this is a massive widespread systemic problem.

it’s not

1 Like

Funny for you to misrepresent someone’s statement and then ridicule what you made up.

Just read how they determined the amount of racist name calling for the government study. They sent out a survey and asked selected students if they had ever been called a name or bullied because of their race. This was then extrapolated.
What a piece of useless garbage.

3 Likes

Well, that’s not true. It’s always asked, just by the other side.

There’s a whole thread for that one.

Was there a “how many” from you on this one?

False

Given the interconnectivity and instantaneous nature of communications today, is “how many” pertinent anymore?

Somebody mentioned “cyber bullying”, is “cyber” not a force multiplier?

Also, the number of hate crimes comes from a survey which is then extrapolated over the total schools. It is not clear that a “hate crime” is really an adjudicated crime that is determined by the courts to include a hate crime designation. Quite possibly, from what one can tell from the government report, it is something the person filling out the report feels is a hate crime.

Why is the report useless?

1 Like

When I was in high school in the sixties a survey was sent out asking students about taking drugs etc. You could hear some kids joking about the answers. If I want a reliable report on racial name calling, I want more than the kids statement.
Plus, if kids get in an argument, they are likely to use whatever name calling advantage they have. This doesn’t in every case equate to rampant racial harassment.
At least let’s be clear, when we are talking about hundreds of thousands of incidents, we are not talking about recorded verified incidents. We are talking about estimates and extrapolations from what some kids put in a survey.

Calling bs on that article, reading it you would think racism ever only flows from whites to minorities and never the other way around. Not buying that in the slightest.

3 Likes

it’s cnn’s job to make it look like that

they’re pathetic

2 Likes