Race is on to reach sunken F35-C fighter plane before China

Yeah, I know. :wink:

I’ll defer to your military expertise.

Thanks.

1 Like

Where did you get that information?

What advanced technology did we give Afghanistan that China would get that would be a major advancement in weapons tech for them? Please give some examples. It’s your claim that they got all that high tech stuff from what we left behind in Afghanistan.

Oh, now you are changing the subject instead of answering my question.

"“It is unconscionable that high-tech military equipment paid for by U.S. taxpayers has fallen into the hands of the Taliban and their terrorist allies,” they added. “Securing U.S. assets should have been among the top priorities for the U.S. Department of Defense prior to announcing the withdrawal from Afghanistan.”

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/568493-billions-in-us-weaponry-seized-by-taliban

Right. Because the Chinese, or for that matter the Taliban, would never think to give ( or sell ) American military technology to other countries that hate us so that THEY could match our technology too! And besides, it was only several billion measly dollars worth of equipment…

That’s some shrewd thinking there.

Remember when sKerry was voting against 80 billion dollars in military upgrades?

Well, they finally got that cut from the budget. :rofl:

1 Like

How am I changing the subject? It’s the same subject. You’re telling me that China got high tech weapons from Afghanistan that will have a major advancement in weapons tech for them. I dispute this. So what are these high tech weapons that China doesn’t already have that they gain from Afghanistan. It’s your claim.

SHHHHHHHHHHH……Brandon wants us to forget the Afghanistan debacle.

1 Like

Often wondered about that during WW2, how we and the Axis knew how to operate the captured planes from the other side. I’m sure they already had the manuals etc…

For closure purposes:

Not sure why people were freaking out about this. We were going to get it.

^^^ Says the armchair quarterback after the game.

1 Like

Also what I was saying on February 1st in this thread. They were getting ready to go get it, and we’ve done this kind of thing a bunch of times. See my post.

Even a blind squirrel occasionally finds an acorn.

1 Like

Do you have some kind of problem? I added information so people know how this ended. What’s your deal?

1 Like

It’s safe now. :wink:

My deal is this:

“Not sure why people were freaking out about this. We were going to get it.”

Nobody was “freaking out.”

1 Like

You sure?

Well, I guess there is no accounting for what you consider to be freaking out. Looks like simple concern to me.