QUESTION: Why are protestors in NYC upset with Israel?

Why are protestors in NYC and around the world upset with Israel trying to crush Hamas, who has enslaved Palestinian women?

Do all those females, protesting against Israel in NYC, support women being enslaved by Hamas? Just curious.

JWK

“We often give enemies the means of our own destruction.” – Aesop.

2 Likes

Professional protestors. People with more money that sense that can travel around the US protesting anything and everything.

I doubt that many of them have any fast held political beliefs just love the thrill of protesting and causing a scene regardless of the issue.

There are also those that go to these events because they enjoy the chance of it turning violent and getting into a bit of a ruck.

Though of course there are those who truly hold those beliefs and it is their right to protest no matter how well intentioned of badly timed.

Protests of any type do not bother me as long as they are peaceful and now wanting to sow discontent or encourage hatred and violence against other Americans.

1 Like

Have you seen video of the NYC protests?
Appeared to me that many of those protesting knew exactly what they were there for. Several were VERY emphatic that the reports of the babies being killed was in fact false and purely Israeli propaganda.

In MOST protests I would tend to agree with you but this is a different animal altogether.

3 Likes

You could be right. Crazy anyone thinks that the reports of Hamas targetting children and babies is false propaganda. Proof is irrefutable then again these days all you need is a youtuber to say something is false and many take it as gospel.

These fools are too stupid to realize they’re being used.

2 Likes

Useful idiots!

2 Likes

There should be a cognitive ability test to vote.

5 Likes

The dem party has an anti-Jew problem.

Notice it was at the Frankfurt School West.

Notice the media in “shock.”

7 Likes

The Dim party is anti-Zion, anti-Semitic, racist (more against whites) and most definitely anti-heterosexual,
Dumbasses keep voting for that same garbage as well.

8 Likes

What a misinformed stooge!

1 Like

They sure do…but bigotry and hatred has always been their MO.

4 Likes

So you guys are still working out that in the 2000s when it was just a news report is one thing, in the 2020s when you can click on the Snapchat map and see dozens of videos of the IDF massacring civilians is a whole ‘nother thing.

I never thought you would be opposed to liberating Palestinian women who are enslaved under Hamas. Do you really believe women ought to be viewed as property?

JWK

The Democrat Party Leadership is not content with having turned NYC into a rat, garbage and crime infested ■■■■■■■■■ It has now saw fit to include in its infestation tens of thousands of poverty-stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled, criminal, and terrorist illegal entrant foreign nationals.

2 Likes

You’re talking to people who don’t know what the definition of a woman is? :wink:

10 Likes

What a stupid condescending comment. He said nothing of the sort.

Maybe it’s not hatred. Maybe it’s like with the black nation. They do just enough to lock in 90+% of a nation’s vote, then move on to the next one. Even if it’s the previous one’s enemy?

1 Like

You are susceptible.

I suspect like most things you spout this isn’t true.

10 Likes

The era of Fake News continues…

Don’t like what the new is saying? Call it fake! The crowds will cheer…

Idiots…