Qanon, terrorists; will conservatives continue to amplify?

What have they done so far? Burned buildings? Destroyed businesses? Intimidated innocent people? Rioted? Looted? Raped? Murdered? Blinded cops with lasers? I condemn actions not the ramblings of powerless crackpots.

2 Likes

A vote for any leftist is a vote for antifa because I have not heard one leftist condemn the group. So your vote is for antifa.

1 Like

Where you talking about this one? Murder Suspect Was Under A Pro-Trump Delusion, Lawyer Says : NPR

Or maybe the attempted murder like this one?

lol. Any proof?

Whether through ignorance, intentionally ignoring, or lack of intellectual curiosity, the GOP allowed themselves to be the single most fertile ground in global political ideology for the most outlandish and insane conspiracy minded people in the country to gravitate towards. From WND and Birthers to Infowars and QAnon. The political right in the US is where the loonies gather in significant numbers. And the party has accepted them as a must have group in order to maintain whatever shred of power they have. Hell, they elected one of the most prolific conspiracy nutters in the entire country to lead them. And now they are slavishly in love with him.

I fully expect a belief in Q to be a question posed to Republicans in the near future to determine whether they are a RINO or a True Believer.

This is another reason why this party needs to be completely burned to the ground.

6 Likes

Where have you been for the last few years living in your parents basement to not know that antifa and bml have gotten people killed.
Want proof get out your google finger and learn a few things.

So no proof? I have been giving examples of the dangers Q followers pose. Hers another one. One tried to kill Biden. QAnon Supporter Arrested After Live-Streaming Trip to 'Take Out' Biden

Meh: whataboutism.

So, how about West Point identified terrorist threat, Qanon?

1 Like

Maybe you just need to move to the party you support.
And let the real conservatives turn the party back to the party of Reagan and stand for something and not be the party who caves to the leftist like you want.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2014/12/21/nyregion/two-police-officers-shot-in-their-patrol-car-in-brooklyn.amp.html

Leftists probably aren’t going to condemn leftists. As the Democratic Party is not leftist, you will find that it is not fertile ground for leftists.

Antifa is not currently the subject, either way.

The GOP, evangelical and movement conservative embrace of Q is. There are 20 to 30 Q candidates running as Republicans.

The religious-conservative party is threatened with becoming the political wing of a terrorist movement. What are you doing to stop this?

Here a Q follower lead a police chase with 5 kids in the car. He live streamed it and begged Q and Trump for help. https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/nation-world/national/article243527722.html

Reagan and Lincoln are probably rolling over in their graves if they’ve seen what has become of the GOP

5 Likes

I remember when fighting Islamic terrorists was islamophobic.

https://www.concordia.ca/sgs/public-scholars/profiles/marc-andre-argentino.html

West Point reprinted an article written by the two Canadians above. It is a misrepresentation to call it a West Point anything.

Nope. Blaming Islam for terrorists who are Muslim is Islamophobic.

You will note there is no blaming, here, of all conservatives, everywhere. Not of Christians in general, though Q claims biblical witness.

The problem is Q, a movement towards terrorism, that threatens to transform the GOP into its political wing.

I disagree. This is the West Point’s Combating Terrorism Center’s official organ.

Indeed it is. However West Point did not write the article. Two Canadians did. West Point did not offer any conclusions as an institution.

1 Like

I condemn terrorist activities whether by QAnon advocates or BLM advocates. No problem.

2 Likes

Only four mentally disturbed people who latched on to pro-Trump Qanon and attached their psychosis to the information they found there leading to aberrant behaviour.

On the other hand, there are thousands being radicalized by CNN, MSNBC, and other MSM conspiracy theories, magnified by Google, Twitter, and other internet media via algorithms that promote anti Trump theories and content and block, hide and demote proTrump content, leading to street riots, looting, arson and murders daily, and no concern from these two researchers on that.

My conclusion? The two authors are probably anti Trump resisters.

3 Likes