Putin says two men accused by Britain for spy poisoning are just ‘ordinary

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/putin-says-two-men-accused-by-britain-for-spy-poisoning-are-just-ordinary-citizens/2018/09/12/ae4bb396-b65c-11e8-a2c5-3187f427e253_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.0f43d6279412

“We know who they are, we found them. There is nothing criminal about them. They are just ordinary civilians,” Putin told a session at an economic forum in Vladivostok broadcast on state TV.

He added with a smirk, “I hope they will soon appear and tell their own story.”

And people will believe him.

Ordinary civilians with a nerve agent targeting ex spies.Does anybody believe that ■■■■■■■■■

1 Like

They just zees guys, you know?

at least a half dozen posters here will defend it. Go look at the “staged attack in Idlib” thread for proof. It’s actual Russian propaganda over there.

And Trump likes this guy…

I’m not sure if he likes him (which would be because Putin is more wealthy) or if he’s afraid of him (since Putin is a master at Intel gathering)

Notice that it’s not written in Russian. We use NOC agents too. Put on your big boy pants and realize that we arn’t playing Obama’s tiddlywinks.

Sure we use NOC agents.

So because we’ve used them, we just need to sit back and take it when they’re used against us?

And no one here really gives a ■■■■ about Russian laws governing their own country so you really must get over your obsession with “homosex”.

They won’t bite you or get their ickiness on you.

FWIW…I would rather get attacked with Facebook posts than a nerve agent.

I am troubled by this nerve agent attack and hope the evidence found can lead to arrest.

Putin has been snuggling up to the Chi-coms this week too.

:smiling_imp:

Agree. That is a frightening prospect.

That putin is a bad, bad man. Never liked him.

The suspect using the cover identity of “Ruslan Boshirov” is in fact Colonel Anatoliy Chepiga , a highly decorated GRU officer bestowed with Russia’s highest state award, Hero of the Russian Federation. Following Bellingcat’s own identification, multiple sources familiar with the person and/or the investigation have confirmed the suspect’s identity.
Skripal Suspect Boshirov Identified as GRU Colonel Anatoliy Chepiga - bellingcat

1 Like