Protesting should be illegal according to our president

One of those stories you have to look real hard to figure out what they are talking about. I never could. Must be fake news taken out of context. Oh, yes… WAPO>>>

1 Like

Im talking about the overall picture, Berkley, the week after the election, you did not see RNC people taking the streets assaulting people like Deacan Kaine did.

They were ousted and arrested in their civil disobedience protest.

Allan

Wow… you really do parse Trump’s exact words… unless it does not serve your political purpose.

Then you forget phrases and words like “they let you” in the infamous grabbing recording. Or “until” in the Muslim ban quotes.

They were removed, wont be detained.

…and here I thought the Boston Tea Party happened outdoors.

the senate can make its own rules. no part of the constitution can over ride that

let’s see, Trump ran on Trumpcare and he’s already talked about gun control.

Obama was pretty moderate. stop listening to TV and radio.

Trump is not a bout Gun Control, and any judge he does pick is staunchly against gun control, maybe look at actions more than words. “Trumpcare” WTH is “Trumpcare?” He ran to repeal and replace Obamacare with the Paul Ryan plan of interstate shopping options for healthcare.

yeah, he ran on a healthcare plan that was gonna be cheaper and cover more people and would replace the current system on day one. you don’t remember that? blocking it out?

1 Like

Fake News!
Fake News!
Fake News!

Anyone who voted for Trump thinking he had any inkling what was Constitutional really needs a good spanking.

Nobody thought that was anything other than campaign hyperbole. May as well say Obama ran on a civilian national security force that is just as powerful, strong and well funded as the military. Were you upset he didn’t keep that promise? Or was it just something stupid he said on the campaign trail?

How did he do on increasing Americorp to 250,000 members from 75,000?

Doubling the size of the Peace Corps?

Did he ever get that Energy Corps off the ground?

Don’t we already? I can’t carry a gun into a Senate hearing.

It was the Paul Ryan Plan, it was not Trumpcare. And Yes Insurance is worst now than previous to the implementation of Obamacare, more loops and hurdles, and deductibles that need to be met.

What does that have to do with anything I said? Americorp is a disaster.

what?? healthcare is perfect now. Trumpcare fixed everything.

good job voting for a madman.