Protesting should be illegal according to our president

Free speech should be regulated.
but not guns,

The President is on record saying that protesters should be assaulted.

I hardly think thatā€™s some big problem. Trump and trumpers just blow it out of proportion.

Yup. The moderate black president scared the bejesus out of them and they wigged out.

1 Like

Damn I was wrong. You got someone to walk right into this.

When Donald Trump thought he was going to lose, BEFORE THE FACT he sought to de-legitimize the election as fraudulent.

I guarantee you we would have seen the same backlash from Trump supporters against Hillary as we are seeing from hard-core liberals today.

And they would have had a GOP Congress ready willing and able to channel it.

Post a video like I did of Kaine!

It was fraudulent according to the Left! Russia got trump elected right, cant have it both ways? Even after Obama in October said the election cant be influenced because its too decentralized! Outlash from Trump Supporters, and told Romney the 80s want their policies back, Obama lifted the Bush Russia Sanctions and did nothing to Russia till The Magnisky Act 8yrs after being sworn in!? You do realize the Trump supporters also voted for Mccain and Romney, and when they lost no one lashed out! Your argument is nothing but conjecture and garbage.

Barrack Moderate? You are joking right ? LOL!

Kinda like you blow gun control out of proportion?

Obama didnā€™t say an election couldnā€™t be influenced.

He said it couldnā€™t be hacked.

Those are not the same thing.

McCain and Romney didnā€™t tell their supporters that if they lost, thatā€™s because 5 million illegals voted.

And whatā€™s the deal with your exclamation points? You donā€™t need to yell.

Wrong! You liberals love revisionist history too? Like Saying it was Carters policies that helped Reagan! Same for Obama, but when things go bad for you, its always someone elses fault! Like Bush!

Tell that to all of the dead children and adults who have been victims. Tell them itā€™s out of proportion. I dare you. Tell just one of the mothers or fatherā€™s that lost a child that itā€™s out of proportion. The problem with most of you trumpers is that you donā€™t have the ability to see the real issues the country faces. You just want to live in a false reality and complain about stuff you hear on right wing radio. Thatā€™s not even living.

That is not what I said. I said did RNC People protest like the DNC when their candidate lost, and the resounding answer is no!

What are you talking about here? I think you meant to respond to someone elseā€™s post.

Its called ā€œcivil disobedienceā€. You know like the Boston Tea Party.

Allan

Assaulting people is civil disobedience? I didnt know that.

^ Fox news watcher.

Universals Healthcare and gun control for all is not moderate liberal policies. Want to see a moderate (Joe Manchin)! Your party is so screwed, you dont even know what a moderate Dem is anymore.

link please. I didnt see any assaults at the SCOTUS hearings.

Allan