Prosecuting Sedition

Seems pretty clear to me…it is time to levy charges of infringement on 18 USC 2385 (Sedition) on the democrat wing of the House of Representatives. By law we are able to expel members of Congress and though it is not easy, the case can be made that Pelosi, Schiff and Nadler as the point people are purposely aiming thru specific coordinated unconstitutional action to overthrow not only the current POTUS, but the independent power of the office of POTUS in the overall integratively designed 3 branches of our government as implemented by our Founders.

In addition to this coordination by certain democrat elected “representatives”, the designed tactic of the “Delphi Technique” is broadly utilized by not only fringe media outlets but by mainstream media outlets including Facebook and Google (search engines) to further the cause of undermining the Constitution to eradicate our sovereign government and erode protection of individual civil liberties protected by the Bill of Rights and subsequent additions to those Rights.

In terms of First Amendment protection alone, the coordinated media presentation also orchestrates replicating yelling “fire” in a theater, an obvious exception to 1st Amendment protection. We as a country must enforce the protections of The People, so that the balance of power in this great country remains in the exclusive interest of We,The People and not in the interest of unelected bureaucrats’ agenda or ANY other power, or divisive interest.

To enforce we must use legal force to charge and arrest those perpetrating such crimes, and not without consideration. We have witnessed over the last 3 (THREE) years minimally, these activities and documented them, thanks in great part to Sean Hannity and the investigative reporting of Sarah Carter, John Solomon and our old friend (often overlooked, common sense) the obvious onslaught of this sedition.

Time has come to definitively prosecute, no longer to simply persecute.

3 Likes

Who exactly would be bringing the charges?

AG Barr is dismantling the swamp by uncovering their work during and after the last election. Due to so many that are career people with in the halls of our government, the fighting to stop this work has really slowed down the progress. My understanding is that Durham is making headway and when he stopped last month, to shout out to IG Horowitz that he doesn’t agree with his conclusions…I was thrilled. Progress IS being made and when this ■■■■ hits the media fan, there will be yelling at the sky that will bust the sane eardrums of the many who are grounded in their own productive lives.

3 Likes

Ok lol.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t it be great if the “FEMA Camps” that the right fantasized about were real and we could use them to intern all liberals? What is President Trump waiting for?

Mueller and team put people in jail. Dunham gives shout-outs. I wonder at how little it takes to satisfy conservatives. But if you are happy with shout-outs, go to it!

Horowitz produced a report. Dunham has produced a soundbite. To each his own.

2 Likes

You’ve got ‘em this time!

3 Likes

Hold that thought…

Sedition? Really? :rofl:
Bless your heart and welcome.

1 Like

I see someone doesn’t know what “sedition” means. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m eagerly awaiting Pelosi, Schiff, Comey, et. al. being dragged off in handcuffs. I can’t imagine what is taking so long, unless Trump is tied up with that healthcare bill he was going to send to Congress on day 1.

Guess I’ll just have to see which comes first - my new Trumpcare policy or these arrests.

2 Likes

The check from Mexico will be here first.

9 Likes

I’ll take “Bad Legal Takes” for $1500, Alex.

Be careful what you wish for.

Durham is still out there.

Wake me when Durham places a large order for handcuffs.

3 Likes

Continue on with your snuggly nap.

1 Like

You’re going to give Rip Van Winkle a run for his money.

2 Likes

Is it me or are we getting a lot of first time posters with really long rants written in the exact same style?

2 Likes

It must be you.

I was hoping I could sleep until I was kissed by a beautiful and brave Princess.

1 Like