Proposals to lower voting age and to restrict old people voting

They are blaming the mechanism being used to meet their demands. They put the government in charge of student loans, then bitch when the cost of college goes through the roof. Let’s discuss student loans default or decades to pay back.

They feel they should be able to buy a house like their parents at 25.

They have no idea what it took to get there.

Aww, you noticed. :heart_eyes: Although there are some here better at the game that I am. Mr. Cap is the current master - there are still some Trumpists here who cheer his posts as genuine.

For myself? My responses to posts tend to match their level. Make an honest argument without insults, generalizations, or over the top bias, and I will respond in kind. But if a Trumpist begins a thread with either the literal words or the general sentiment of “Why are Libs so X?” then they deserve the response they get. :wink:

1 Like

Atta boy. Well done!

“Trumpist” is certainly a generalization. Atta boy right backacha!

So you’re no better than a Trumpist?

Ah, I thought you were simply enjoying the irony in my generalizing Trump supporters in my criticism of their incessant generalizing.

To answer your question

It’s not really irony, but I did enjoy it.

That’s all that really matters.

Close your wiki.

Oh the young people have it so rough…what are they going to do.

whine like little bitches

Thanks for setting the example.

I try to set a good example. I’ll pay about $26k in total taxes this year, including payroll, state, local and federal. I believe that makes me a net contributor, but I’m not sure what the exact number is.

Thank you.

Virtue signaling. How much extra are you going to pay?

1 Like

lol, do you think that’s virtue signalling?

I pay an extra $672k out of the goodness of my heart because I care about poor people.

I know it is.

No you don’t.

post, not poster.

That is post. You don’t know what that means.

You just said your total taxes are going to be $26k. Now you’re claiming $627k. Want to pick one?

I don’t believe you’ve ever met anyone that makes over $600k in person.

You’re accusing me of lying.

Conan implied that I/Millennials are just complaining to complain and that it’s not actually difficult for us. I replied with what I pay in taxes. How is that virtue signalling? It’s directly addressing that I am doing what is required of me and my position.