Pro-Trump Fashion at 2019 Grammys: From Border Wall Dress to ‘Keep America Great’ Jacket

Pro-Trump Fashion at 2019 Grammys: From Border Wall Dress to ‘Keep America Great’ Jacket

MAGA is having a small fashion moment at the 2019 Grammys. Singers Joy Villa and Ricky Rebel both used the red carpet to spread their pro-Trump messages.

She’s also a Scientologist. Trump can keep her. She likes cults.

https://tonyortega.org/2018/01/15/joy-villas-former-manager-scientology-destroyed-everything/

1 Like

It was the only way they were going to get any attention.

I wounder what will happen in 2020/2024 when Trump no longer is political relevant.

are you asking about the people in the op, or the rest of the entertainment industry who defined their existence by outward hatred of trump?

Both.

We’ll take every vote we can get. And so would you. :innocent:

Me too. Folks such as Robert De Niro, Jim Carrey and Alyssa Milano appear to be completely consumed by anti Trump rage. 24/7. I seriously wonder if they can ever recover.

Well thanks for the blast from the past, but we just had the 2020 Grammys this past Sunday night.

Any news from that one?

1 Like

I know, right?

I can’t leave the house without running into Robert De Niro wearing a dress that says “I hate Trump”.

2 Likes

Joy Villa wore another goofy dress about Trump, but this year, Ricky Rebel did not mention Trump on his clothing.

1 Like

In fact, yes, there is.

Here you go:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/joy-villa-shocks-pro-trump-impeached-elected-gown-at-2020-grammys-1272938

Classy, lol.

Lol she “notified the White House” what she was doing. AKA please please please notice me!

So what.

You may want to scale back on the personal attacks of other board members.

2 Likes

Okay.

If this were a thread about Katy Perry and her Obama dress all the Liberals would love it. But instead a young African American girl is verbally spat upon because she thinks differently. It reminds me of how Democrats spat upon blacks going into southern colleges. New century, same hate.

Ridiculous fashion should be a protected class.

Looked at you avatar. Read you post. Put you on Ignore.