Pro Palestinian Road Blocker...(Meddic should have used a blow torch)

That’s covered by their cause though.

Did you support the trucker convoy?

1 Like

Or even jaywalking…if you want to be nice.

I’d say it’s a way to get a ■■■■ ton of inconvenienced people lined up against their cause.

3 Likes

We should reserve that for privileged protestors, like those children of terrorist-loving congress critters.

1 Like

If you walk by a protest that was permitted by the state. Which is a weird thing to say to begin with you are still “compulsed”

I think there is a lot rationalization here for trying to choose how other people should protest

As i said in the other thread - what they are protesting is the main issue. How they are choosing to do so it’s upto them

They already are but you are not wrong.

We saw the support for the trucker convoy on this forum.

All of that support seems to dissipate when those other people protest.

Blocking a road could prevent an ambulance from getting a seriously ill person to the hospital.

Could cost a life.

They should have cut him loose as fast as possible regardless of any pain to him and then send him to prison after a short trial.

The right to speech trumps the right to travel?

How? Do you generally find sitting in traffice “popular”?

That could be flipped back to say those who didn’t support the trucker convoy have no problem supporting this.

1 Like

Of course it can.

I don’t think they trump each other. I think they should be treated equally.

Ok. Then yours ends where mine begins. I fully support your right to protest. Where it doesn’t impede my travel.

1 Like

But they almost always do. Even the permitted ones. If they are permitted to be in the right of way then they are an inconvenience.

I think the dislike for the cause is being projected onto the form of protest.

Oh no! You block my way to or from work, the means I use to feed my family, I don’t give a rat’s ass about your cause.

2 Likes

Couple things…stupidity should hurt.

Secondly…right to protest. Okay you have that right.

But it’s funny how libs says it’s okay to protest while infringing on right of movement by others…but same libs wanted to force others to wear a mask and take unproven vaccine to themselves.

See the hypocrisy?

3 Likes

They don’t.

1 Like

Are we in America or Canada? Who was inconvenienced?