Pro choice and narrow minded

So does a woman if she chooses to keep it…

So did the woman.

She doesn’t pay child support based on his decision.

This thread is about you making value judgements about the theoretical choices of imaginary people.

1 Like

And a man is free to eliminate any pregnancy his body is experiencing just like a womans…

but the woman has the knowledge of when her last period was and when she is ovulating and that poor sexual servant of hers does not.

Weaker still. You are assigning theoretical intent and making value judgments after he told you what the thread is about.

Well, that’s a great reason for men to take responsibility for contraception.

Of course, we have a culture that seems to promote men siring offspring with multiple baby mamas. And often these men are way over their heads in ability to support all (or even ANY of) those children – leaving a wake of single mothers in poverty.

All this talk of “choice” regularly ignores (if not disparages) any consideration of moral approaches to the problem. Nope, instead the discussions assume that everyone needs to hook up like animals.

could you site the supreme court case that gives men that right?

He has to pay for her choice for two decades. Can he decide to keep the baby if she decides she doesn’t want it? Can he make her pay child support?

Adam and Eve

this OP is not about equality. it is about choice.

There is inequality of choice. I will defer.

no woman has ever gotten pregnant to trap a man into marriage. except my ex wife.

women have choices men do not coming from their push for equal rights.

1 Like

But yet libs are consonantly making everything in our lives their business.

Or is that one way street?

All pregnancies are the fault of men. Why are we not talking about ways to control their ability to shoot sperm in millions of women

1 Like

Libs should want to regulate the choices of women. Regulation is a good thing to libs.

but then cons do not, deregulation is good.

seems libs and cons are confused about freedom and choice.

By keeping abortion legal, libs want to limit choice? Are you drunk?

all children are born by women.

I understand that women are powerless to resist us. and cannot use birth control. do yo think they are better off at home on the farm?