Pro choice and narrow minded

Maybe try to write concise ops that don’t require me to take a day off of work to read.

and so you agree that women have many choices which make abortion unnecessary.

good! it is self evident

WND? Good lord.

1 Like

Here is his full quote. But I expect it to not matter and people will keep lying about it.

1 Like

The context is in the interview with the Virginia governor. I understand that you probably only heard the part that was deliberately edited to make you believe that he was referring to “post-birth abortions” on the radio (or on YouTube, or however else you heard it), but it’s not our responsibility to correct you propaganda that you choose to consume.

Listen to the whole interview. The context is there.

Chest pounding on the principle of the thing and ignoring the reality of the situation solves literally nothing.

Is Northam mentioned in your link or are you just diverting?

The vast majority of people who go to the hospital for heart disease have made choices, which had they chosen otherwise, it would have made their treatment unnecessary.

Should we deny hospital care to smokers who have heart attacks? How about for those who eat too much red meat?

That’s like saying, “Forcefield? Good Lord.”

The quotes from PP are what was said, regardless of the source linked here with the quotes.

It’s also worth noting that the statement is not something new. PP was saying this 6 years ago.

It’s one thing when an agendized organization like PP suggest this should be a legitimate practice. It’s profoundly more sinister when proposed legislation like ome of the most recent pro-abortion rights bills also allow for it.

I am confused by the language after blown out of proportion, something is missing. But it is clear that the governor was saying in a particular case and it has been reported out of context.

That does not mean that planned parenthood is not lobbying for post birth abortion.

please advise what limits would you place on the right to choose? if any that is. If you have no limits the context is really irrelevant isn’t it?

I posted the aclj for credibility

Here’s a fun fact…

100% of all pregnancies are created by men.

Also

Men can create unlimited babies in 1 year, were as a single women can only Have 1 pregnancy at a time.

Yet we spend all of our time talking about women

while I appreciate your comment I am struck by the self induced behavior analogy versus a baby.

The OP I wrote is about the multitude of choices a woman has. so many choices but you say women are not responsible enough to take care of their own bodies.

hateful point of view Donald. just hateful

Why? When someone needs to resort to such language, it’s an indication s/he has lost control of the argument.

To be fair, I agree that Northam ADDED context of palliative care to the discussion if his state’s proposed abortion expansion, but the bill in question didn’t refer to that context.

I think men should have the right to an abortion if they get pregnant. just so we have equality.

What’s your proposal to make men assume the contraception responsibility?

(I’m not saying they shouldn’t. Don’t get me wrong. I’m just trying to find a way past that statement being anything more than a platitude.)

This doesn’t help the thread.

I think it is called child support.

it is amazing in a women’s rights issue, that a person would make men responsible.

Wait a minute. He has something here. Why should a man be forced to pay child support for a child he didn’t want?

That’s the fundamental issue here - and why I generally don’t post in abortion threads.

From my perspective, pregnancy is a medical condition affecting a woman.

From your perspective, a pregnancy is a new soul coming into existence.

Nothing that I can say to you will change your perspective - and nothing you can say will change mine.

Now, now. You started out so promising, and then you decided to make up statements and put them in my mouth.

Wuh?