President Will Sign 4 EOs to Address Drug Prices

I’m not going to do your research for you. Ain’t nobody got time for that. :grin:

That second sentence is uncivil. Please edit.

They will. I just hope they don’t take too long doing it.

Maybe. But it was kinda funny.

2 Likes

They were abysmal. Utterly abysmal. One of the absolute worst, which is saying something because around 90% of all polling outlets got 2018 accurately. They were not only in the bottom 10%, but they were in the basement of the bottom 10%.

One of these things is not like the others. One of these things is not the same.

2 Likes

Yep …Just in time to make it a campaign ad…

The faster the better I agree.

Yeah he will.

Executives of top drug companies have requested a meeting to discuss how they can lower drug prices, the president said.

Uh oh. Trump signs orders to lower prescription drug prices | Reuters

Not everyone slobbers over politicians.

Ya win some ya lose some. I’m sure he will get more black vote this time. I don’t thing the democratic support of the riots will do much to help Biden in the black community. Will it be 30 percent? Probably not. Maybe 18 if I was to hazard a guess.

No, But some politicians slobber all over themselves. We call these politicians Joe Biden.

What the hell do they have to lose?

2020 giving them side eye…

1 Like

Stuff like this and the DACA thing are him just padding his margin of victory.

Sauce for the goose.

18% black vote for Trump? In 2020? I’m not sure if you’re serious or making a joke here? And I’m being fully serious. Type-o maybe? Or for real you think Trump could get 18% of the black vote here in 100 days?

1 Like

What if it was higher than that even??

How much biglier do you figure his 2020 landslide to be compared to the 2016 landslide?

1 Like

I don’t know? What if? What’s your prediction?

Massive.

Massively bigly, or just bigly massive?