President Trump WALKS AWAY, Calls Budget Meeting ‘Total Waste of Time’

Originally published at: President Trump WALKS AWAY, Calls Budget Meeting ‘Total Waste of Time’ | Sean Hannity

President Trump abruptly left a high-stakes budget meeting with Sen. Chuck Schumer and Rep. Nancy Pelosi in Washington Wednesday; calling the negotiations a “total waste of time” after the Speaker said she has no plans on funding his proposed border wall.

“Just left a meeting with Chuck and Nancy, a total waste of time. I asked what is going to happen in 30 days if I quickly open things up, are you going to approve Border Security which includes a Wall or Steel Barrier? Nancy said, NO. I said bye-bye, nothing else works!” the president confirmed on social media.

Just left a meeting with Chuck and Nancy, a total waste of time. I asked what is going to happen in 30 days if I quickly open things up, are you going to approve Border Security which includes a Wall or Steel Barrier? Nancy said, NO. I said bye-bye, nothing else works!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 9, 2019

The meeting comes just hours after President Trump directly addressed the American people Tuesday night; calling on Democrats to fully fund his border security initiatives and re-open the federal government.

President walks out of negotiations.

Then Pence demands Dems come back to the table.

It’s like they think everyone is stupid.

2 Likes

Paul Ryan and Republican majority didn’t have enough votes for a wall.

Lol @ this goober to turn around and expect Democrats to give him a wall.

Hahahahaha!